[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Extremely disappointed Fifa street freezing  XML
FIFA Street  > General Discussion

Waterboy

Have issues with Fifa street 4 , 2 players have been playing for about 2 days now when you try and load and go to the start menu it freezes the whole XBOX 360 , no other game is effected, whats the issue ???????

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

MADD_MAN_1234 wrote:Have issues with Fifa street 4 , 2 players have been playing for about 2 days now when you try and load and go to the start menu it freezes the whole XBOX 360 , no other game is effected, whats the issue ???????

freezes the whole ps3 also , all EA games freeze the only fix is play offline without live and psn on

Waterboy

you also have a corrupt savegame. congartulations!
you have to delete it and start all over again,

and in a few days the same will happen again.
Now i think this game is only a beta

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

dedvan2k wrote:you also have a corrupt savegame. congartulations!
you have to delete it and start all over again,

and in a few days the same will happen again.
Now i think this game is only a beta

LOL fifa 12 is beta also wtf has ea done

Waterboy

Everytime I win the Amsterdam Tournament the game freezes! So I turn off the game and I doesnt save... I won the same tournament like 6 times and it keeps freezing! EA fix it! I bought this game for a lot of money and this is what I get?!

Waterboy

There have been many issue with this game freezing , EA has not replied to anyone’s issue , the game has a serious, issue and if EA does not reply we may need to get the media involve that people are spending money on a game with faults and EA does not give a dam.
extremely disappointed

Waterboy

There have been many issue with this game freezing , EA has not replied to anyone’s issue , the game has a serious, issue and if EA does not reply we may need to get the media involve that people are spending money on a game with faults and EA does not give a dam.
I’m extremely disappointed

Waterboy

MADD_MAN_1234 wrote:There have been many issue with this game freezing , EA has not replied to anyone’s issue , the game has a serious, issue and if EA does not reply we may need to get the media involve that people are spending money on a game with faults and EA does not give a dam.
extremely disappointed

This sounded a bit funny to me at first but I seriously believe you're right. I am extremely disappointed aswell and what's up with EA totally ignoring this huge error? I'm busting my * off trying to afford games like this one and I'm not even able to play it. It's not possible for me to spend money on absolutely nothing. I buy my games because I want to support the gaming industry and its development but if all you get for ~$80 is a "* you!" then, well... right back at ya!

I wish I didn't buy this game, then I would've atleast been able to choose a nicer brand of macaronis for this month.

Waterboy

If you're in the UK, contact watchdog, EA Shifted their arses last time they were on it too..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/

Last pick at the park

Yeah had to delete the savefile each time and start again, so i tried a different gamertag, same *.
now last night for the 3RD TIME! get * EA.

ive opened 20 tickets with teh indians! dont do *

Waterboy

My brother had the same problem, so I sent an email to EA support.
They said that there should be an update coming out soon which should fix this problem.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 23/04/2012 23:27:14

Waterboy

Unfortunately I joined the corrupt game file club yesterday too. Emailed EA this morning asking them to answer a simple question, "Will the issue be patched or not?" I'm sure I'll get some lame form letter back telling me they understand my concern. Their understanding doesn't help me, a patch would!

Park Captain
[Avatar]

The game was patched about a month ago, I assume that fixed this issue. It happened 3 times to me. The only thing I can tell you is to copy your save every night that way if it happens again you don't have to start from the beginning. I'm not sure if it was fixed after the patch because I will never play World Tour mode again until after I win the online cups. I'll be sure to let you know if it freezes in a months time (4 to go).

Waterboy

EA's response:

Having reviewed your email, I understand that you are disappointed with the crashing and freezing issue in the game. I know it is annoying when the game keeps crashing in the middle of a game play. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

You can email your concern to the game developer because customer feedback is greatly valuable to Electronic Arts. To comment on any of our titles, please email productsubmissions@ea.com for more information.

======

I don't think they even bothered to read my email, just saw that I selected "game crashes" from the drop down menu. I never said it 'keeps crashing during game play'. Like others, once the player file is corrupt we can't even get INTO the game to have it crash on us!

The game developer email they gave me is a joke too. I immediately got an out of office email back saying their lawyers tell them not to accept any ideas from people, but if I want (and I'm over 13!) I can apply for a job there. They provided a link. Helpful, huh?

Park Captain
[Avatar]

Yeah, a job at EA sounds great, I'd love the pressure of developing a game in half the time that it really needs to be developed, then reading a forum with hundreds of angry consumers that think I'm lazy because of the crappy deadline the company gave me, and company policy preventing me from letting those customers know what is really going on in regards to patches, etc.

I think the employees do the best they can in the windows given to them. I personally would never give EA a moment of my time as an employee. It's an ethics concern.

But yeah, that email is definitely scripted. I once sent them a very angry email, I honestly felt bad for the guy who had to answer it. After all, there's no way the email answering guy was responsible.

FIFA Street  > General Discussion
Go to: