[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
The PeaceFootyReggae Appreciation Thread  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > PS2, Wii, Handheld Discussion

FUT GD Moderator
[Avatar]

A thread dedicated to the greatest forumer to grace us.

PFR's Profile: http://forum.ea.com/uk/user/profile/755061.page

He has been banned (Thanks AeB)

He's back!

Now as FootyOclock

His new profile: http://forum.ea.com/uk/user/profile/860835.page

Here is a list of his greatest quotes (un)fortunately I'm sure he'll have a few more for me to add.

February 26th

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:rather * it with him. ya duckin puddy boy

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:whatever trolling is, you tool you must grow up in a * generation. we dont make up idiotic words... we just tell it how it is. so to that, fuckk off. fact is, all these serie a builders want a "sick" IF buffon card. and he doesnt deserve it. not this week at least. troll these *

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:AL HABSI SIF. ADD IT YOU CRY BABY. HE HELD VILLA TO A DRAW A BIG DRAW FOR HIS * CLUB

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:AND IM AMERICAN. GO FACK YOURSELF.

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:hahahahah says the smartest kid with down syndrome...youre and absolute dumb fuckk. and you make no sense at all. youre talking about logic i mean, look at what you said. you sound like the classic 1 upper. 1 up everything so you can feel good about your sad soul!!! lol anyways enough of the dumb *.... youre an * and this is not a debate

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:YOURE TOO STUPID TO INSULT. BUT LET ME INFORM YOU OF THIS. YES, YES, CAPS ARE NECESSARY... XBOX AND PS3... HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACHOTHER!!! CAN I BE ON XBOX N BUY OFF PS3s MARKET? NO YOU DUMB FWACK

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS TOTW?!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS HILARIOUS!!!!!! EA.... I WONT EVEN WASTE ANOTHER BREATH ON BEHALF OF YOU!!!!! HAHAHA OX HAS 55 SHOT!!! HAHAHAHAHA

February 27th (Thanks Swag)

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:i love that shid. youre really rambling on talking a whole lotta non sense outta the blue. and you sound very *.... dont be a bad example for the rest of the black folk in the world. * your hood, * yourself.... lol

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:yeah, i dont know how to make up senseless * about you not having a mother... or being an in breed... or any of the other things you spit out through your fat fuggin lips. anyone can talk. anyone. you aint a real niggger either... real nigggers dont sit on EA sports forums and act hard over a few strokes of keys. so theres a reality check for you ya *

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:PS that word they edited at the end was SPPPPOOOOK. i guess ill replace it with JIGGGA

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHA I PRESUME YOU DO CONSIDERING YOURE UGLY, BLACK SKINNED, AND CANT GET ANY REAL PUSSAY. IM NOT TO SURE THAT INSULT WORKED OUT IN YOUR FAVOR

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:ITS CLEAR 2 ANYONE WITH A REAL BRAIN THAT YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF LIFE LOL..... KEEP MAKING UP *, WRITE ME A FAIRY TALE

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:NO YOURE A TOOL, AND YOURE SOFT HEARTED

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:WOW IS RIGHT WHAT A FUGGIN FUCKKK UP!!!! HAHAHAH EA SUCKS ASSSSSSSSSS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH THIS IS JUST FUNNY TO SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAVE CHIELLINI... WHAT A MUDDA FUGGA.... I FEEL BAD FOR YALL.... THIS IS A TOTAL ACT OF FUCKKERY

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:FUNNY ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE U DESCRIBED PUKKI YOU DUMB CUNTT

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:UHHHH IM JUST DICKKIN ROUND THIS KID IS A N*GGAH

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:I ALREADY SAID CALL ME LUIS SUAREZ

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:come at me then you black *.... take 1 of those pistols and kill yourself. make the world a better place

PeaceFootyReggae wrote: i love that shid. youre really rambling on talking a whole lotta non sense outta the blue. and you sound very *.... dont be a bad example for the rest of the black folk in the world. * your hood, * yourself.... lol

PeaceFootyReggae wrote: stop acting so cunty no one cares.

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:AND STOP EDITING YOUR COMMENTS. NO ONE EVEN CARES WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY TO BEGIN WITH... LET ALONE ADDING MORE CHILDISH WORDS. BESIDES, MY MOTHER WOULD BREAK YOUR LIL DICKK OFF IF SHE WERE TO GET ON IT

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:fuckk your mother!!!!

March 2nd

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:GO FUCKK YOURSELF AND PICK. LOL. WITH LOVE...

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:YEAH YOU GOTTA HAVE SOME RAT FUCKAS IN THE STADIUM FOR THAT TO HAPPEN

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:EXCUSE ME. IT WAS SHATDAFWACKUPP

March 6th

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:theres no peace on this dumb forum with souls like you. look at you.. been on my * for a good 2 weeks. but hey since you love it feel free to stay and continue.

March 9th

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:And when ppl price fix, they put HUGE PRICE FIX 100K PROFITS!!! in their title... simply asking if anyone else had a nice day on the market. but come to think of it. fack all of yas. who cares lol. they can end this thread....

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:lol you and your friend are clowns... welcome back onto my shaft lad. i see you enjoyed your stay the last time

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:imo, you guys are absolute idiots for wasting your life over this topic. that is all, much love.

March 14th

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:well gee sense the sarcasm da huh huh huh... this kid msgs me... quoting me and talkin rubbish non important *

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:this kid is an *. but in his retardd world up in his head hell just never understand..

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:lol you jump on any thread i make just to talk... please... for the 4000th time... get off my balllllllls! they stink at the moment as well!!

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:* off with yourself.

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:YES, IM AWARE NOW. I SAW EA UPDATED THE TOTW THREAD. AND I READ IT!!!! YES!! I READ IT!!!!

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:KIDS FULL OF ASSUMPTIONS AND IDIOTIC COMMENTS. IGNORE HIM BEFORE * JUST GETS DUMB

THIS KID IS SO DUMB. HES NOT 20 DONT BUY HIS SACK OF BS

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:no, lazy is the word. they work for ea they are capable... are you kidding me. just bc we cant get on doesnt mean they couldnt scrape something up.... I SAID ITS ALL GOOD I CAN BE PATIENT. did i not?! idiots man.. cant escape em on here!!!

PeaceFootyReggae wrote:even if you were, your actions prove otherwise... so to that. eat a * laddy!

April (He's back! Now known as FootyOclock)

FootyOclock wrote: WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS YEARS UT. MY SQUAD ALREADY LOOKS LIKE A COLORING BOOK WITH THESE LINES.. NOW THE FACES OF IFS ARE DIFF COLORS. I GUESS FIFA IS NOW BASED TOWARDS YOUNG CHILDREN? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS? ITS A LITTLE RIDICULOUS IMO

FootyOclock wrote:buncha idiots on here... you obv have a huge hard on for chris smalling you * fuckerr. * off with your lifeless self! have all this time to post about nonsense!! kids these days...

FootyOclock wrote:TORRES STINKS! KEEP DREAMING KEEP CRYING FOR AN IF.... HES PATHETIC. AS WELL AS ALL TORRES LOVERS WHO COME ON HERE AND BEG FOR HIM TO GET AN IF.... WHEN HE CLEARLY DOESNT DESERVE 1.

FootyOclock wrote:grab my bowl sack and say FTW

FootyOclock wrote:BELLERS AND GUTIERREZ! TAKE A REAL MANS WORD. UNDER RATED AND CHEAP! LOVE EM BOTH

FootyOclock wrote:OH SHUT UP. ANYONE CAN SCORE.. AND I HAVE SCORED WITH HIM. HE MISSES EASY CHANCES THOUGH. AND HIS PACE IS HIGH BUT AGILITY OR ACCELERATION IS *...

FootyOclock wrote:your life is trash if you come on to this forum to cry about loosing a game of fifa. i get robbed on some bs all the time... boss the fugg up and move on this is what makes this forum pathetic!!!!

FootyOclock wrote:if you dont believe me or dont care.. go put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger then... * off my post

FootyOclock wrote:hahaha ok genius. so buying a guy for 300 coins and getting 29k back isnt a nice profit. you classic 1 upper you!!! i buy n sell plenty of players. and make plenty of coins.... this is a specific price fix. nor is it a competition.

FootyOclock wrote:"because hes a child, with a small cack"

FootyOclock wrote:guzman isnt it low tide right right now? dont you have some relatives to be picking up? i told you alreayd i dont need your approval or care what you believe for me to sleep tonight. get a life. real *

FootyOclock wrote:you have 4,000 posts to my 100 plus. you sound like the type who has more time on his hands to do some dumb childish * such as that.... face palm yourself and go to sleep

FootyOclock wrote: i have proof which is already posted. eat *

FootyOclock wrote:i just got home and grew a fat hard on when i saw he sold.

FootyOclock wrote:SIKE HES CLASS U *

FootyOclock wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA AT YOUR TEAMS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA WACK.

FootyOclock wrote:HAHAHA ITS MORE AMAZING WHEN THE VIDDY STARTS AFTER HE * ON THE GUY IN THE MIDFIELD!!! PLZZZZ IF YOU WERE WATCHING IT WAS STUNNING * HATERS

FootyOclock wrote:KALUSHUTDAFUCKUPALREADYYOUBUMASSLOSERS UCHE

FootyOclock wrote:CLINT DEMPSEY LIKES TO PLAY CENTRAL. AND HE DID PLAY STRIKER. SO IT SHOULD BE AT STRIKER. WHICH IS PROPER BECAUSE HE CAN BE MADE INTO A CAM! ILL BE PLAYING HIM IN CAM NO DOUBT. HIS IF IS LM/LW. CRY

The day FootyOclock admitted he was PFR

FootyOclock wrote:THIS KID ISNT EVEN HIS OWN PERSON - HE CANT EVEN TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL WITH HIS OWN WISDOM. HE COPY AND PASTE THINGS THAT OTHERS SAY. ABSOLUTELY PISSING MYSELF.

FootyOclock wrote:HAHAHAHA RIIIIIIIIIGHT. THIS KID HAS QUOTED ME 3X ON THIS POST FROM COMMENTS I MADE DAYS EVEN WEEKS AGO!!! THIS IS HILARIOUS! HE CANT EVEN TALK HIS OWN SHITEEE.... HE HAS TO COPY AND PASTE PEOPLES COMMENTS!

FootyOclock wrote:THIS TOTW IS CLASS * U MANC PU55Y

FootyOclock wrote:HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA CLEARLY YOU DO!!! HAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAH YOURE A LAME KID GET OFF MY SACK NOW!!! HAHAHAHAHA THATS SO DAMN FUNNY! I FEEL LIKE A CELEBRITY YOU SAVING MY QUOTES AND ALL WHAT YOU DIDNT EXPECT ME TO NOW THAT I SAID THOSE EXACT WORDS!!! HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

FootyOclock wrote: 300k plus profit. stunning. i got the phatest hard on ever.

FootyOclock wrote:few months ago... i didnt even want him i randomly came across this and nearly shot my load cus get this..

FootyOclock wrote: im taking a nice shitt after a long day of work... does it get any chiller than this? maybe if i could spark a fat joint at the same time... but thats about all i can come up with

FootyOclock wrote:HAHAHA ARSENAL FANS ARE PU55Y. NUFF SAID.

FootyOclock wrote:ROBIN RAPEDATASS BUT KEEP IT QUIET VAN PERSIE ?

Back to his usual antics

FootyOclock wrote:SHUT UP YOU JUST MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF.... STUPID CUNNT

FootyOclock wrote:HAHAHAHA FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL HE SAID SKRTEL IS A MID FIELDER!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FootyOclock wrote:EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION EXCEPT WHEN THEIR OPINION IS IDIOTIC AND CLOSED MINDED LOL

FootyOclock wrote:OH SHUT UP *.. WATCH HIM GET 1 IMA LAUGH AT THIS BOY BETTER BELIEVE IT.

FootyOclock wrote:

FootyOclock wrote:this is my post lad, you can be gone with your cunty self. take it easy!!!

FootyOclock wrote:Wenger is a * cry baby and that x2 for RVP

FootyOclock wrote:LOL AT YOU FAN GIRLS..... NO ONE FROM THAT GAME IS GETTING AN IF! CUS IT WAS SHITEEEEE!
ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT THICK
caps necessary.

FootyOclock wrote:yeah i heard he * your mum? you accept that?

FootyOclock wrote:funny how people try to feel bad for him. its his own fault. guy was a talented player living what some of us would call a dream. and he * it away all for some fun and some twhat. ended up biting him in the ars

FootyOclock wrote:IS THIS SERIOUSLY EVEN A DEBATE. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT GET ANGRY ARE STUPID ARSENAL FANS!! AND THERE IS AN ABUNDANCE OF THEM WHO CRY ON HERE.

EASILY SIMPSON. SAGNA HAS BEEN INJURED!!! HE DOES NOTHING!!!! HOW IS THIS EVEN A DEBATE SMH... CLEAR CUT CHOICE.

FootyOclock wrote:its ok. u know u wish he wore your colors. if u say otherwise youre just being cunty.

FootyOclock wrote:THESE KIDS ARE JUST DUMB UN EDUCATED HATERS. THEY THINK THEY KNOW HOW LUIS PLAYS JUST BY READING A STAT SHEET. HE IS THE MOST DYNAMIC PLAYER IVE SEEN.

FootyOclock wrote:

FootyOclock wrote:YES SHMUCK!!! AND HE WILL BE WHEN TOTY COMES OUT YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!

FootyOclock wrote:ok well they each just had 'their day' scoring hat tricks. and whos was nicer? HAHAHAH SHUT UP. PEOPLE ARE SO THICK ON HERE!!

FootyOclock wrote:PEOPLE ARE MASQUERADING TO BE LFC FANS ON HERE JUST TO GET A COMMENT IN LMFAO!!!!!

FootyOclock wrote:IM PREACHING.

FootyOclock wrote:you are the dumbest most cunty person ever born obv.

FootyOclock wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh my lord. this forum is so stupid.

all those guys are shiteeeeee irl. people are so fuggin dumb its sad.

FootyOclock wrote:let the pu55y boy cry.. waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah i lost in fifa. let me go on the internet to cry about my loss!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. get a life son.

FootyOclock wrote:chris i heard you love c0ck

FootyOclock wrote:CAPS LOCK PROVE HOW FURIOUS I AM MAN CANT YOU MORONS TELL?

FootyOclock wrote:I MAD AS FWACK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FootyOclock wrote:NO PROOOF. WOW. YOURE JUST A PAWN IN THIS WORLD WHO READS SOMETHING AND INSTANTLY BELIEVES IT. SUAREZ SAID HE CALLED HIM * WHICH IS NORMAL WHERE HE IS FROM. WERE YOU ON THE PITCH? NO. SO PLEASE SHUT D FUCKKKK UPPPPPPPPPPPP!

FootyOclock wrote:that girl in ur sig. i'd toss that salad all day

FootyOclock wrote:i mean really is this forum made for virgin eared 12 yr olds? what a crime

FootyOclock wrote:facepalm my shaft you lame. they make clothing as well. this is a collab with mishka x mad decent.

FootyOclock wrote:

FootyOclock wrote:

FootyOclock wrote:

FootyOclock wrote:

FootyOclock wrote:

FootyOclock wrote:

FootyOclock wrote:

This message was edited 18 times. Last update was at 13/11/2012 01:40:25

Part-time Contract
[Avatar]

I got banned for posting these :<

National Superstar
[Avatar]

Like anyone's gonna get banned in this section.

Archive - FIFA 11  > PS2, Wii, Handheld Discussion
Go to: