FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
MY FIFA IS CRASHING HELP!!!  XML
FIFA 12  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion

Waterboy

Every time I load up my FIFA 12 (xbox 360) I sign in to EA and attempt to go on FIFA 12 the game goes on a black screen and freezes loading just before it is about to go on the menu. I can still talk to friends in the party and hear the menu music for FIFA but the graphics are completely black. This only started yesterday after updating my FIFA should I try deleting the update and re-updating to see if that works or is that dangerous to my game.

EDIT-I have also tried a new disk which I bought yesterday for £27 but that didn't work either. I also tried installing it to my xbox and that did not work.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/04/2012 15:39:13

Waterboy

Go to the dashboard, find your way to the storage/memory section. Hit Games, scroll down to FIFA 12, and find a file named "UGC Data 1". Delete it and you should be good to go.

*If you delete it, you will lose any teams you've created/downloaded from the Creation Centre.

Waterboy

my game crashes after a game is completed and I have no "UGC Data 1" ??

Waterboy

ok i shall try this now

Waterboy

keackles5 wrote:Go to the dashboard, find your way to the storage/memory section. Hit Games, scroll down to FIFA 12, and find a file named "UGC Data 1". Delete it and you should be good to go.

*If you delete it, you will lose any teams you've created/downloaded from the Creation Centre.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Scouted
[Avatar]

keackles5 wrote:Go to the dashboard, find your way to the storage/memory section. Hit Games, scroll down to FIFA 12, and find a file named "UGC Data 1". Delete it and you should be good to go.

it will have no effect on your Ultimate Team, right?

Park Captain

lol you have my thanks as well m8

Last pick at the park

I use Creation Centre teams quite a lot. This means that every time I want to play Fifa, I first have to gio through system settings to delete the UCG file, and then when I boot the game I have to redownload the different* teams.

EA, get this sorted! You broke my game, not just as in sloppy AI coding etc, you actually managed to make it crash by forcing some update on me that I didn't even need!!!!

Waterboy

5 seasons into manager mode, I win it all, advance and right before it ends the season and I get the final stats and congrats emails, the screen freezes the whole console.

Can't even exit out of the game - just have to turn off the whole system! Hasn't happened the first 4 times around (the 4th time finished up just last week, so I don't think the UCG file has anything to do with it), but this past time...just does. What gives?

FIFA 12  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: