FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Game is freezing :(  XML
FIFA 12  > Issues and Bugs

National Superstar
[Avatar]

I am on Xbox and my game is repeatedly freezing. As i click the start button it goes through the connecting to EA servers before a little spinning wheel appears then abruptly stops spinning. The game sometimes plays music. My xbox stops responding to any button presses (can't dashboard).

Any solutions?

BTW: It isn't disc as the same happens with my brothers. Also any other game works fine.

Thanks for your time.

Waterboy

Im having the same problem.

I removed the "update" and played offline and the game works fine so that knocks the theory that the game isn't working.

Installed the update and again it freezes at the exact same point as you described above.

Doing my head in! Getting ready to throw the thing our the window

Waterboy

I am playing Euro 2012 on Ps3 and my game freezes continually. I have mainly been playing the expedition mode so all of the crashes have been on that, I have had the game crash after winning a match at the player allocation screen, at the kit choosing menu before a match several times.

Any possible solutions?

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

Im having exactly the same problem as you guys. I even went into gamestation and got the disc repaired but it still freezes at the same place you mentioned

National Superstar
[Avatar]

Doesn't look good, hope some one can fix it.

Waterboy

Have you tried the UGC file removal tip, as i done this and it cured the problem?

Waterboy

Just can't stand it. It's been week since I purchased this DLC and I still can't play more than 2 games on-line because after this when game's loading, pitch turns grey and the only thing I can do is turn off my xbox. It's a real shame.

The other thing is non complete bench when playing Spain. Pedro and Torres are available after playing 2 group matches, not earlier. When I try to make some changes during the match, there are only defenders and goalkeeper.

Can anyone reply for this post ? Maybe someone from the customer support ?
FIFA 12  > Issues and Bugs
Go to: