FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
This DLC should come with a health warning!  XML
FIFA 12  > EURO 2012 DLC

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

Ive not played online for a few days on euro 2012 and thought id give it another chance again last night after watching the match and i was england because my brother had already started a campaign when he stayed over at the weekend so i continued it. I got to the final where i played portugal and won 2-1 as soon as the match finished the guy didn't hang about and just disconnected.

my screen went blank and then froze/locked up on me i couldnt do anything on my pad,so had to restart the ps3.

I got the console didn't shut down properly and files may be corrupted etc that ive never had so far on my system since owning it.

After going through all the checks i then went back to fifa loaded it up and entered euro 2012 again. Then as soon as i went to online it crashed/froze/locked up again,once AGAIN unable to press anything and had to go through the error check again.

You have got to sort this out!

My console has never had any problems with it. But this DLC is not healthy for it thats for sure.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 01/05/2012 12:16:58

Fifa is a hobby not my life.

Enjoy it win or lose!

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

ps3 games randomly lock up all the time , its psn , when i play offline without psn it never locks up

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

PETERGRIFFEN189 wrote:ps3 games randomly lock up all the time , its psn , when i play offline without psn it never locks up

Ive not encountered that before,only UT on the match loading page and this doodoo euro

Fifa is a hobby not my life.

Enjoy it win or lose!
FIFA 12  > EURO 2012 DLC
Go to: