The Gamescom press conference is over! You can find the video at the bottom of this post.
• Ultimate Team – overhauled introduction for new players. Step-by-step guide to squad building and trading.
• Returning players will be rewarded with special packs.
• FIFA Seasons in are in FUT, with both online and single Player versions of Seasons. There will be five divisions in Seasons to prove your Ultimate Team abilities.
• Single-player Seasons in FUT have eligibility requirements. Online, it’s all about bringing your very best squad
• At the end of every Season in FUT there will be prizes based on how well your Squad performed.
• Main menu entirely redesigned. Navigate quickly with dynamic info to keep you up to date
• Fitness has been redesigned to make fitness recovery items more important
• Morale – The scales have shifted! Neutral morale is the default and you’ll have to manage your squad to get high
morale. Players expect to play and win to keep high morale. Players with low morale recover to neutral faster
• TOTW - You can now challenge the Team of the Week for a reward every week
• New manager tasks help teach you the mid-level tasks of running a club. Complete them all for a Special reward!
• You can buy unlock rewards in the EASFC catalogue for your club: e.g. more squads or bigger Trade piles.
• FUT is now fully integrated with EASFC. Your friends can keep up with your big signings.
• You can now access your Ultimate Team information at any time through the EA SPORTS mobile app or the FIFA website.
• Seasons will be expanding with a new 2v2 online co-op mode and persistent squad saves.
• Division titles will be available for all divisions.
• And there’s a new trophy cabinet! Add trophies to your collection as you progress through the game.
• Real-world form, injuries, suspensions will be reflected in-game throughout the season.
• Real-world events like form, suspensions and media gossip in dynamic commentary for top leagues.
• ‘Games of the Week’ feature now in kick-off mode; the biggest clashes from the real world of football.
• Now has Seasons format! No more confusing rank points/leagues. Get to Div 1!
• Online Pro progression saved on the server, not save files. Bye-bye hackers!
• Matchmaking - Ability to match versus Human GK & Human ANY as you wish
• AI teammates get better as your club improves
• Free Agent Hub allows you to play Drop-In matches, look at leaderboards etc before joining a club
• Maxed out pros more realistic to real life players. Accomplishments and growth have been tuned
• Online Pro and CPU teammates stats based off real attributes from players in top leagues
• Tuning to human GK's and other attributes
• Out 11 September on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
• Demo teams: AC Milan, Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus and Manchester City
• Demo stadium: Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium
• The demo will include our new features Match Day and Skill Games.
• You’ll be able to upload goals and images from the FIFA13 demo to www.easportsfootball.com – we want your goals!
• UK - 28th September
• USA - 25th September
FIFA 13 Press Conference Segment
Please discuss Gamescom in this thread, but feel free to create new threads to discuss the individual aspects of any announcements if you wish. With that said PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't create multiple threads for the same topic, that will make me sad
This message was edited 40 times. Last update was at 08/09/2012 20:27:11
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and phy...