[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Fifa 13 pc release crashes after FIFA logo  XML
FIFA 13  > Issues and Bugs
Author Message


Waterboy

Joined: 18/02/2012 13:06:52
Messages: 9
Offline

Hi,

Everything is in the title. After launching the game, the game crashes just after the FIFA logo.
Any idea how to fix this?

I am running xp and my pc works fine with fifa 12 and fifa 13 demo.


Waterboy

Joined: 10/09/2012 10:15:23
Messages: 6
Offline

I have the same problem.
Reinstall three times but no use...


Waterboy

Joined: 18/02/2012 13:06:52
Messages: 9
Offline

I tried the repair function but it did not solve the problem. I am currently redownloading the game. Maybe the pre-load version had issues...


Waterboy

Joined: 21/05/2012 17:01:39
Messages: 13
Offline

have the same problem guys, ill redownload it again :S


Waterboy

Joined: 23/08/2012 08:05:22
Messages: 3
Offline

I'm having constant crashes when my 360 controller is plugged in. If I disconnect it, the game works fine. I've updated the drivers for the 360 controller but nothing has worked. Curiously I had the exact same problem with FIFA 12 and I couldn't play a second of it.


Waterboy

Joined: 18/02/2012 13:06:52
Messages: 9
Offline

Even after uninstalling fifa13 and reinstalling it, it does not work. Also, is it normal that I do not have any instance0 inside mydocuments/fifa13?

Any answer from would be much appreciated EA...


Waterboy

Joined: 25/09/2012 03:15:15
Messages: 5
Offline

Kbaily wrote:Even after uninstalling fifa13 and reinstalling it, it does not work. Also, is it normal that I do not have any instance0 inside mydocuments/fifa13?

Any answer from would be much appreciated EA...

I have the same problem!


Waterboy

Joined: 25/09/2012 03:15:15
Messages: 5
Offline

richards55676 wrote:
Kbaily wrote:Even after uninstalling fifa13 and reinstalling it, it does not work. Also, is it normal that I do not have any instance0 inside mydocuments/fifa13?

Any answer from would be much appreciated EA...

I have the same problem!


EA ! where are you?


Waterboy

Joined: 25/09/2012 03:15:15
Messages: 5
Offline

richards55676 wrote:
richards55676 wrote:
Kbaily wrote:Even after uninstalling fifa13 and reinstalling it, it does not work. Also, is it normal that I do not have any instance0 inside mydocuments/fifa13?

Any answer from would be much appreciated EA...

I have the same problem!


EA ! where are you?


hello!?


Waterboy

Joined: 25/09/2012 03:50:17
Messages: 14
Offline

Same problem, I changed all options, did redownload, plug off my controller, but its still does not launch.


Developer
[Avatar]
Joined: 21/09/2011 11:23:47
Messages: 387
Offline

FIFA 13 requires that your OS is Windows Vista or Windows 7. If anyone is experiencing issues launching the game on one of these operating systems please PM me the details.

I'm here to collect information on issues and bugs to help expedite fixes.


Waterboy

Joined: 10/09/2012 10:15:23
Messages: 6
Offline

my pc is win7 64
crash after ea sport logo


Waterboy

Joined: 25/09/2012 06:18:36
Messages: 20
Offline

I have the same problem, but everything is ok with my configuration, and i have windows 7.

The demo worked fine. I have just sent you a MP with the details.


Last pick at the park

Joined: 10/10/2011 18:36:37
Messages: 26
Offline

Just want to point out this thread:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9005631.page

Some guy from support posted a comment.

Strangely, the game doesn't work on my computer at home, but it worked on the one at work.
FIFA 13 must not be compatible with some specific hardware I guess.


Waterboy

Joined: 25/09/2012 03:50:17
Messages: 14
Offline

When are we supposed to get any information about this problem?
FIFA 13  > Issues and Bugs
Go to: