[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
FIFA 13 PC: Settings doesnt work and cant save profile  XML
FIFA 13  > Issues and Bugs

Waterboy

I'm experiencing a few issues with the FIFA 13 PC Version (the full game, not the demo).

The first issue I had was the crashing in the first screen (with the fifa 13 logo), that I've solved making the replay0.bin only readable inside FIFA13\instance0 folder.

But now I'm facing the following issues:

The settings doesn't seems to work in any way, resolution, window or full-screen, disable aero, make no changes, the game always start in a low resolution and with some 'default options'.

Once the game starts, it asks to create a new profile, and then in a few steps, choose controller type, team, and if I want to use the hospitality settings or not. Then after that a have other issue, it says "Unable to save personal configurations 1" and both the Cancel and Continue without saving keeps me with the screen just like the one that we press start, but nohing more happens.

Any thoughts? Thank you!

Waterboy

fabiaoluiz wrote:I'm experiencing a few issues with the FIFA 13 PC Version (the full game, not the demo).

The first issue I had was the crashing in the first screen (with the fifa 13 logo), that I've solved making the replay0.bin only readable inside FIFA13\instance0 folder.

The settings doesn't seems to work in any way, resolution, window or full-screen, disable aero, make no changes, the game always start in a low resolution and with some 'default options'.

Once the game starts, it asks to create a new profile, and then in a few steps, choose controller type, team, and if I want to use the hospitality settings or not. Then after that a have other issue, it says "Unable to save personal configurations 1" and both the Cancel and Continue without saving keeps me with the screen just like the one that we press start, but nohing more happens.

Any thoughts? Thank you!

Same problem.

Waterboy

fabiaoluiz wrote:I'm experiencing a few issues with the FIFA 13 PC Version (the full game, not the demo).

Any thoughts? Thank you!

Same here. Hey EA, can you hear us? Why so many bugs?

My system:

AMD Phenom II X4 B55 3.2
8GB RAM
GeForce GT220
FIFA 13 regular version
Windows 7 ultimate x64

Waterboy

Helppp

Waterboy

All those bugs are from FIFA 12, I can't believe they are still present in FIFA 13.
To change the settings, copy the fifasetup.ini file from FIFA 13 folder in my documents (This is the one that gets modified by the game config) and paste it in Program Files\Origin Games\FIFA 13\Game\fifasetup and rename it to fifasetup_default.ini.
For the profile thing, run FIFA 13 as administrator. (Not actually a bug)

And now I add, when I start my FIFA, it crashes at EA Sports Logo IN the game, after selecting the language.

Waterboy

Any thoughts? Thank you!

I have the same problems. This is the first time I bought a fifa game and what a luck.

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

Hey guys did you fixed it ?
I have the same problem, and i first time bought a Fifa
FIFA 13  > Issues and Bugs
Go to: