[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
The OFFICIAL Complaints Thread  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > X360 / PS3 Career Mode

Waterboy

Hey dudes what the * is with ea please sombody tell me. Go to play BF3 and no you carnt. We are doin some sort of * update and we will let you know when you can play the game you bought of us. Then the * wits wont let me log in saying i have and incorrect password. WTF again i had the same one since 2006. Are these * serious. Dont think i'll ever buy another ea game again. Dont like some one ruleing when you can play your game you bought with your money. * poor efort ea. Also very * off when i go to play the game and guess what, yes you need to down load a new patch for 5 hrs that does nothing anyway. Oh and while i'm at it there are so many obvious hacks that the game is dying, I thought ea would be smarter than some pimply headed kid with and internet connection. Guess not. Disgruntled customer.

Mick

PS someone send this to ea cause there is no way to contact them. I asume it is because of the high number of complaints.

Waterboy

I have the sims 3 weluxe ans with pets and I made my family and when she had a baby it was a ghost with a stick. I am so mad that I have asked and asked for help and no one will help. Either this gets fix or I am reporting u.

Waterboy

Nani-x-17 wrote:I was thinking that this topic is being taken over by complaints so can you post ALL your complaints in here please

I was in final for the 1,900 coins. I was winning then from no were i got kicked. it really * me of, i took me 7 tries to get into the final then when i finally get there i get kicked. I was winning 4-2 67th min.

Waterboy

Nani-x-17 wrote:I was thinking that this topic is being taken over by complaints so can you post ALL your complaints in here please

I was in final for the 1,900 coins on Fifa 12 ultimate team. I was winning then from no were i got kicked. it really * me of, i took me 7 tries to get into the final then when i finally get there i get kicked. I was winning 4-2 67th min.

Waterboy

im used to playing fifa 09 manager mode and wonder why they changed it so drastically in career mode,is there no other option but to go over the top in realism as in:

-transfers,you try to buy people then get a message saying you are not prestigious enough for this team.

-no scouting anymore?why did they completely remove this.a few tweaks might of been enough like putting a limit on how many scouts you can do each season and make a budget for it.and no 18 yr old players who start off with 70 while scouted.....

-why are all players starting at 70 so seriously overpriced in transfer mode.

and finally the whole fun experience i had playing previous fifa's was starting with any 2star team and making it 5star play after 2 game years (seasons) in the game.i just think the realism in the game presents a more boring and less fun to play game,i agree wih ea that something had to be done i just regret the harsh decisions made.

i also apologize if i did not present the chance to explain this in good english being from belguim i never learned decent english.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 16/04/2012 10:39:25

Archive - FIFA 11  > X360 / PS3 Career Mode
Go to: