[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
DON'T BUY IT! IT'S A COPY OF THE PREVIOUS VERSION  XML
FIFA 13  > Other Platform General Discussion

Waterboy

Got my copy of Fifa 13 for Vita yesterday and it's REALLY DISAPPOINTING. If you have´╗┐ the previous one it's pretty much the same game. There is no match day feature, same gameplay and game modes. EA should have said what features would be included beforehand but they chose not to do so. I totally regret I pre-ordered it and I'll never buy any game from EA before the the release date, because I basically paid $44 bucks for a new case and updated teams. RIP OFF! EA is a dishonest company which is not playing fair.[b]

Scouted

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! ARE YOU A FOOL?! Fifa 13 is a COMPLETELY different game, you must be crazy to think this, finessing is under powered computers make runs and stop for offsides 40+ yard shots aren't so easy FUT seasons clubs seasons clubs filter vp gk's are nerfed career mode offering player for player and many more!

LegitSkittlez7

Waterboy

Don't lie to yourself, dummy! The game is pretty much a patch from the previous fifa for Vita. They are charging 44 bucks for a couple of almost unnoticeable changes. It's fine by me if they told us before hand what would the new features be. As they know it's almost the same game, they did not release any information about it, so people can pre order it. There is no reviews available yet, but wait and see dummy, you are the only fool who believes this is a completely different game.

Waterboy

To LegitSkittlez7

Dude mvm80 is talking about the PS VITA version you moron, not the console version which has many more gameplay modes and other advancements. I agree with mvm80 100%. The VITA version is the same game as Fifa soccer except for updated rosters, new music and a little redesign of the graphics in the menus. All the gameplay modes are the same as year. Graphics and motion are the same. Is a freaking rip-off from EA. I got the game today and I regret buying it without reading the forums. That is why EA never gives information upfront about PSP/VITA games because they know they are ripoffs!!! Shameful!

Waterboy

lazy bast*rds, well i take it there is online head to head only, no head 2 head seasons etc????

if this is the case im officially OUT

Waterboy

I am really dissapointed with what EA did.. i preordered the vita version of fifa 2013 and waited for almost a month to get my hands on it.. i am anticipating considering the pre release videos on the internet.. the release date is the same as ps3 version so i am expecting the same game-play and everything with the ps3 version of this game..

why ea let us spend 30 bucks on something that we bought for 30 bucks before.. it the same fifa 2012 vita game with just updated kit and squad prior to the current season.. why dont ea just let us update our squad list and kits rather than selling the same game?..

i am really frustrated and with this i am blaming ea and playstation because no info has been release regarding the psvita version of fifa 2013 until the release date yesterday.. i will not buy ea products on my vita anymore and i am not encouraging others to buy psvita because it is very disappointing and a very immature technique of ripping people off..

to all of you who have not buy the fifa 2013 psvita version yet.. please.. don't buy.. stick with ur fifa 2012 because you wouldn't feel any different when playing it.. i have cursed all day long but i am not cursing anymore.. im just hoping that psvita and the games that ea produce for psvita will not sell well.. thats my prayer towards EA..

sincerely,
the forsaken

Scouted

lol you guys are dumbasses... but whatever

LegitSkittlez7

Waterboy

And you are an ignorant moron.

Waterboy

There are some changes in the Vita version. The are new pass animations as well and shots animations. Like the console version there are first touches animations as well. The gameplay is much better than last year copies. Vita version won't have changes like the PS3 or the 360 version but they improved as much as they could.

Waterboy

WAO! INCREDIBLE!!! A few animations! And to you this is worth over $40? Really? When there is so much more in the console versions. No wonder there was cero information for the VITA version of the game. This Sir is done on purpose because there was nothing new they added. And this is not the first time EASPORTS has done this. But if you want to waste your money for subpar games every year, then go right ahead but don't make stupid comments if you don't know what your talking about. PEriod.

Waterboy

What did you expect? The first game was finished in January, they can't do miracles. I always expected Fifa 14 would be the true next game because they will actually have a full timetable to make the improvements.

Waterboy

We only expect them to be FAIR and say what features would be included in each release, so we can decide if we want to buy it or not, based on the game content.
They did not release any info upfront and on the other hand , they released a lot of videos with the new features of FIFA 13, so obviously we thought the vita version would have at least the match day thing, or a new gameplay.
But they decided to cheat and get more pre-orders and $$ in their accounts.

Waterboy

Will_Lucky wrote:What did you expect? The first game was finished in January, they can't do miracles. I always expected Fifa 14 would be the true next game because they will actually have a full timetable to make the improvements.

The improvements were already made on the console games. Porting it to the PS Vita is not so hard. simply copy pasting is not acceptable. AT LEAST port FIFA12 this is just FIFA11. No tactical defending or ultimate team which is VERY disappointing.

edit: the only thing they had to do is port the game not make a whole new game. so YES I did expect fifa 13 to have first touch, tactical defending etc.

and NO I couldn't know this because EA did keep his mouth shut, with reason. this is just a RIP-OFF nothing else.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/09/2012 19:31:50

Waterboy

I'm very dissapointed at ea. But I think every fifa-loving person that has a ps vita is.
it's a shame we didn't get the gameplay upgrades, but I can live with that I'm getting used to that by now.
But even the Career Mode wasn't updated to the fifa 13 (or even fifa 12) level. And that's what dissapoints me the most. How hard can it be to give us international teams and scouting and a better transfer system. That's all I would have asked for.
EA has denied my the opportunity to play the real new fifa 13 experience. Because with my 4 year old computer (intel core 2 duo T5800 @ 2.0 ghz, nvidia geforce 9600m GS and 4GB of ram) isn't able to play it either and I don't have the money to buy a new one.

EA says they make games for their community and listen to their community. Well I think they have let a big part of their community down this time and it kinda makes me sad

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/09/2012 21:59:21

FIFA 13  > Other Platform General Discussion
Go to: