[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Crashing in Career Mode (Patch now out)  XML
FIFA 13  > Career Mode

Hi, if you are experiencing crashes in Career Mode please provide the following information to the best of your ability.

What platform are you using?
What were you doing when it crashed?
Are you using a game face player?
Do you have newly signed players on your team?

Update: Please try playing without signing in online and let us know if the crashes continue or not.

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 09/02/2013 11:57:19

Park Captain

Platform - Xbox360
What was I doing - Transfer Deadline Day. I pressed "B" to go back on the main screen and the menus became unresponsive, though the news feed keeps moving, and music continues as normal.
Game Face - No.
New Players - A few.

Waterboy

What platform are you using? Xbox 360
What were you doing when it crashed? Loading the saved game (I can play as much as I want when i first make a new manager mode, its when I return and try to load it crashes)
Are you using a game face player? yes
Do you have newly signed players on your team? no

Update: my manager mode loaded while disconnected from EA servers last night, only attempted once though

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/10/2012 16:52:05

Waterboy

What platform are you using? - Xbox 360.

What were you doing when it crashed? - I was trying to load my previously saved game but it would just freeze automatically. I've also had experiences of the game freezing when I'm preparing to enter a match (the game will be "warming up" ) and when I change my squad around.

Are you using a game face player? - Yes. I deleted it and the problem of not being able to resume my game has gone, but not the other problems.

Do you have newly signed players on your team? - Yes.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/10/2012 15:05:01

Waterboy

What platform are you using? PS3
What were you doing when it crashed? When the SSN post-match screen came up the game crashed.
Are you using a game face player? No
Do you have newly signed players on your team? Not at all, a few bids in for players is all.

Waterboy

bradfield7 wrote:What platform are you using? Xbox 360
What were you doing when it crashed? Loading the saved game (I can play as much as I want when i first make a new manager mode, its when I return and try to load it crashes)
Are you using a game face player? yes
Do you have newly signed players on your team? no

Same, did try to remove the game face player but it did not matter.

Waterboy

What were you doing when it crashed? crashed when loading the career save.. just beforehand i purchased the 'financial takeover' from the EASFC store for use on that save
Are you using a game face player? Not on that save
Do you have newly signed players on your team? No

Waterboy

What were you doing when it crashed? It was at the end of the season just after I had gone through renewing contracts and also taking up the buy option on a loan signing. After doing these on the 31st at the end of the season I click advance and the music stops then the console is completely frozen and I have to press the power on the front of the xbox to turn it off.

Do you have newly signed players on your team? Yes, It's the end of the season so I have many signings.

Waterboy

What were you doing when it crashed? Loading a previously-saved manager career. Happens every time I try to play career mode now.
Are you using a game face player? No.
Do you have newly signed players on your team? Yes, one

Park Captain
[Avatar]

What platform are you using- Xbox 360

What were you doing when it crashed- It happens whenever I try to continue career mode or try and enter a saved career mode.

Are you using a game face player- No not in either of the careers I created.

Do you have newly signed players on your team- In one of them yes I had made transfers, In the other I was a player o the team.

Plus I am still having problems with my trade pile on FUT, can you send me in the direction of someone who can help fix it?

Last pick at the park

What were you doing when it crashed? It has happened in two different scenarios, firstly when a sub came on in the middle of a match, he was invisible, then after a short time, it froze. The second time I was just on the kit selection screen before a match and it froze.

Are you using a game face player? No, I'm not using a player face.

Do you have newly signed players on your team? No

Waterboy

What platform are you using? Playstation 3

What were you doing when it crashed? Loading the main menu for career after finishing a match about halfway through the first season (has happened 3 times now)

Do you have newly signed players on your team? Yes, two new players.

Waterboy

What were you doing when it crashed?
Towards the end of a game (90th minute) one of my players got injured then went off to the side of the pitch, then the full-time whistle went. It then mentioned he was unable to continue and took me into the injury menu screen to make a substitution, but the game had finished and the game just hung and kept showing various crowd shots of the stadium. PS3 reset was the only way around it.

Are you using a game face player? NO

Do you have newly signed players on your team? NO

Waterboy

Xbox 360

I'm in the second season with Newcastle United, and every time the date advances to 18th July, it crashes

No game face

No new players but I am in negotiations with Tottenham, over Hugo Lloris.

Please fix

Waterboy

What were you doing when it crashed? Trying to load up a previously saved career mode

Are you using a game face player? Not on career, I have downloaded my gameface for my online pro

Do you have newly signed players on your team? Just the one

Robb wrote:
Update: Please try playing without signing in online and let us know if the crashes continue or not.

Attempting to play while not signed in to Xbox live did allow me to load my game

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/10/2012 16:47:45

FIFA 13  > Career Mode
Go to: