[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Simple question.  XML
FIFA 13  > General Discussion

Local Club Sub

Is it legal for EA to sell an unfinished product, which they knew was unfinished?

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

NuyensYves wrote:Is it legal for EA to sell an unfinished product, which they knew was unfinished?

no, because they never said it was finished

Local Club Sub

Ratskin wrote:
NuyensYves wrote:Is it legal for EA to sell an unfinished product, which they knew was unfinished?

no, because they never said it was finished

Hmm probably true but I wonder, doesn't their CEO feel bad when going to bed and seeing his son vent his anger on this forums?

Park Captain

I don't know a lot about business law, but I'd say it's perfectly legal. They'd just say if you don't like it, don't buy it.

But yeah, I question if the CEO of FIFA or EA sports even watches/plays football. Keep in mind EA is a business, money's the most important factor :/

Local Club Sub

Maximus_Skillz wrote:I don't know a lot about business law, but I'd say it's perfectly legal. They'd just say if you don't like it, don't buy it.

But yeah, I question if the CEO of FIFA or EA sports even watches/plays football. Keep in mind EA is a business, money's the most important factor :/

True! But a long lasting business is built on customer care and a relationship...

EA starts blowing bridges it seems

Local Club Sub

NuyensYves wrote:
Ratskin wrote:
NuyensYves wrote:

Hmm probably true but I wonder, doesn't their CEO feel bad when going to bed and seeing his son vent his anger on this forums?

No, cuz his son plays PES

Local Club Sub

They can do whatever they want. They have been releasing unfinished games for years. Look at FIFA 11, it was unplayable until they patched it in December, Fifa 12 never worked and they just recently released a patch for Fifa 12 called Fifa 13...it still doesn't work. Don't forget that joke of a dlc euro 2012 game...EA can get away with whatever they want, because all we can do is complain on their forums, which they never read or respond to.
FIFA 13  > General Discussion
Go to: