[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Future star  XML
FIFA 13  > Career Mode

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

I bought the future star for a fifa career mode from the catalogue with points and it hasn't given me one yet, i've sent 3 scouts out and i still haven't received this 'future star' can anyone help??

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

bump

Local Club Hero

In your career, if you advance you will get a message saying a scout has been sent out for you (this does not include your current scouts so don't worry about them). This is like a 4th scout which will bring back a player in a few weeks that will go straight into your youth squad.

Personally, I didn't think it was that great because I already scouted players better than the payer it brought back even though I was just using 3* 2* scouts.

I only purchased the cheapest one though, so you may get better prospects with the more expensive one(s).

Don't get me wrong the player was a good youth player, but you can find ones just as good, if not better with your own scouts anyway.

Hope this helps.

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

Scoot2207 wrote:In your career, if you advance you will get a message saying a scout has been sent out for you (this does not include your current scouts so don't worry about them). This is like a 4th scout which will bring back a player in a few weeks that will go straight into your youth squad.

Personally, I didn't think it was that great because I already scouted players better than the payer it brought back even though I was just using 3* 2* scouts.

I only purchased the cheapest one though, so you may get better prospects with the more expensive one(s).

Don't get me wrong the player was a good youth player, but you can find ones just as good, if not better with your own scouts anyway.

Hope this helps.

thanks, do u know how many games u have to wait??

Waterboy

JoshK97 wrote:
Scoot2207 wrote:In your career, if you advance you will get a message saying a scout has been sent out for you (this does not include your current scouts so don't worry about them). This is like a 4th scout which will bring back a player in a few weeks that will go straight into your youth squad.

Hope this helps.

thanks, do u know how many games u have to wait??

I did that too, I waited about a week and the agent came back with a Brazilian forward
FIFA 13  > Career Mode
Go to: