[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Best BPL formation  XML
Archive - FIFA 13 Ultimate Team  > PS3 Community Centre [Read Only]

Scouted

Hi,

Just sold my spanish team and gonna make a BPL team.. will probably have around 500,000 to spend.. whats the best formation for a BPL team?

Scouted

jamesunsworth wrote:Hi,

Just sold my spanish team and gonna make a BPL team.. will probably have around 500,000 to spend.. whats the best formation for a BPL team?

National Champion
[Avatar]

I have tried quite a few, but always find I have to revert to the 2 that I most like playing / that my brain remembers how the players react, so I have 2, 4222 and 4321. It will also probably depend which players you want to fit into the positions, but Ihave just made a Belguim gold team 4222 and Hazard still plays good at lcam even though he is on 5 chem

When your young you can eat what you like drink what you like,and still climb into your 26inch waist trousers,and zip them closed.Then you reach that age 24,25 your muscles give up,wave a little white flag,and without any warning at all your suddenly a

Scouted

well the 2 players I'm gonna have in is Joe Hart and Balotelli.... would like Hazard but he's pretty expensive.

Already got an Italian team on 4-2-2-2 so don't fancy making that again.

I've always made BPL teams on 4-1-2-1-2 but players on that formation are so expensive !

Waterboy

4231 Without a doubt excellent price: not cheap not expensive in the middle
41212 good overall formation price: the downside is to Expensive
442: For people who pass the ball around creative play: Expensive
352: Excellent for attacking but weak in defence unless you have a beast of defence (kompany vidic terry vermalan luiz) price: very cheap

I use 4231 excellent in attacking rock in defence but you need top class players (the likes of rooney,aguero,hazard silva ETC)
you can use 352 it excellent and very cheap however like I said above need a strong defence for it

National Champion
[Avatar]

jamesunsworth wrote:well the 2 players I'm gonna have in is Joe Hart and Balotelli.... would like Hazard but he's pretty expensive.

Already got an Italian team on 4-2-2-2 so don't fancy making that again.

I've always made BPL teams on 4-1-2-1-2 but players on that formation are so expensive !

I tried 41212 last year but didnt like it as B Arfa played rubbish at rm, he was nowhere to be seen when attacking, so dont know what Hazard would be like as a lm, just a shame they didnt make him a cam at the start of the game

Local Club Sub

Go 3-5-2 Best formation there is

toure CVM
If fellaini CVM
Kompany CB
Luiz CB
Koscielny CB

U will have 5 defenders if you play it right yo should not go attack with toure only if you wanna go forward use fellaini
At that point u will have 4 defenders at a decent pace

Toure 77
Luiz 79
Kompany 75
Koscielny 74 ( if im not wrong)
If you again play correct you wont have any problems defend what so ever
Attacking you must be able to be good at passing this aint a formation that u just hit and run
U pass pass and pass untill you see a opening then u cross or put it true the middle

Heres my team

GK Hart
CB luiz
CB kosclieny
CB Kompany
CVM if fellaini
CVM Toure
LM Hazard
RM Bale (Left footer for cutting in)
CAM David Silva (CLASSY!!)
* Aguero
* Torres