[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Substitute 'be a pro' player  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion

Waterboy

Question for you all...

My player gets fatigued after a number of games and i get a note from the coach that my player is 'exhausted' and will sit out a match.

Is there a way to have my created 'be a pro' player be substituted while in-match, so I don't eventually have to sit out a match?

The problem is, after sitting out for a match, my player won't get 'picked' for the next match, or the next, sometimes upwards of 6-8 matches before he's picked again.

Part-time Contract
[Avatar]

Isn't there still a "Request Sub" where the "Quit to Main Menu" option would be at the bottom of the pause list, like last year?

/haven't really used my VP yet this year.

Waterboy

No, there is no 'request sub'. I googled that and found others with the same problem. Apparently, there is no way to 'request sub' when using a created player in career mode.

That sucks.

Part-time Contract
[Avatar]

xbox.Kasdoffe wrote:No, there is no 'request sub'. I googled that and found others with the same problem. Apparently, there is no way to 'request sub' when using a created player in career mode.

That sucks.

Really does.

Even when you're the captain you can't take yourself off?

Mind you, at least you can Sim' the games you're not in.

Waterboy

Yeah, you can sim the games you're not in, but it seems when my player plays, I keep getting picked because of my performance. But, when I have to sit out, i keep getting 'not picked' for the match and I have to sim 6-8 games to get picked again.
Archive - FIFA 11  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: