1. double tap triangle/y
to send keeper back to go line
2. On throw-ins, if your players are covered by the opponent, press L1/LB
to switch to an on-field player and move them away with the left stick.
3. Double tap the shot button
for ground shot inside and on top of the box.
4. The higher the finishing stat is, the better the player will be able to chip the ball.
5. Pulling the left stick back on long free kicks (this works anywhere on the field and on corners too) adds back spin
to the ball and lets you play slow floating free kicks.(ball will be in the air for a noticeably longer time than normal).
6. Press R1+square/RB+X
to play driven pass.
7. Press R1/RB
for keeper to pick the ball up. (when the keeper traps the ball outside the box, you can dribble it back into the box and pick the ball up)
8. You can use the right stick for manual player switching.
9. Double tap the up button on the D-pad
to for your defense to step up for a offside trap.
10. The left analog determines the ball spin on set piece. The length of time you push it foward/ back determines its dip and float respectively. A sideways push will determine its curve.
11. Ronaldo and Ronaldinho can take Rabona free kicks. to do it, aim the free kick camera as far left as you can. Hold the left stick left and tap square/x.
12. For keepers, their handling determines how easily they would miss a ball if u bring them out for a corner or the likelihood of pushing a save into goal.
13. Keeper positioning determines how early they would rush out for a one on one without u pressing triangle or y
and how easily they can be beaten at the near post.
14. Hold L1/LB + cross button
, for a early cross.
15. To go into "x-mode" on free kicks, aim the free kick to where you want it and press L2+square/LT+X
. the camera will then lock on to where you have aimed it. the free kick camera wont be able to move side anymore. this gives you better aim. (the shot power bar will no longer work move though) but if you are used to how much shot power is required then it works really well.(this will only works from long free kicks when there is no wall)
16. Double tap the cross button
for mid driven cross.(also works on corner kicks)
17. Triple tap the cross button
for ground cross.(also works on corner kicks)
18. On free kicks Hold L2/LT to bring 2nd taker. Then hold L2/LT and tap square/X
and the second taker will scoop the ball up for the free kick taker to volley.
19. You can press L2+R2/LT+RT
to stop a player chasing after a through ball. This can also be used to shield the ball out of play when controlling a defender
add more to this list if u have any tips that most people that play fifa dont know