Wonderkids in FIFA 14, people?

I would like to see these guys with high potential;

Andreas Pereira - Manchester United
Nick Powell - Manchester United
Bertrand Traore - Chelsea
Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Chelsea
Alen Halilovic -Dinamo Zagreb
Jean-Marie Dongou - Barcelona

Just a few players who caught my eye in various matches. Anyone else got any?

Champions League Finalist
[Avatar]

Jenkinson, Bellerin, Gnarby, Eisfeld

National Champion
[Avatar]

I want Halilovic no doubt!

Waterboy

salim cissé, zakaria labyad, carrillo, william carvalho, bruma

MBjoor

Park Captain

rommelstein wrote:I want Halilovic no doubt!

Hopefully he gets in via the croatian team now he's capped. Or maybe Dinamo if we are lucky! Such a talent.

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

I want Royston Drenthe to be at the 78 sort of level, with potential of about 86.
[Email]

Local Club Sub

I would just like to see more faces on young players, specifically all of the beasts in the Brasileirao like Fernando, Bernard, Thomas, or even Ewerton from Anzhi

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

I would like to see some players from Werder Bremen get higher potential...no wonder kids just higher...

1. Yildirim -> he just got promoted for german U21 Team (there are also several other german U21 players with ridiculous low potential who play for other teams), is traded for being a high potential player in the "real" Bundesliga and also played quite well since Werders new manger gives him more playtime...I think 79-82 potential would be fair. They could also improve his OVR a bit, 66 OVR is just to low, this could be done by improving his terrible technical stats.
2. Felix Kroos -> Since Werder got a new coach he plays frequenty in the first team and also played very well in the preparation games (sry don't know how this games are called in english) for this season, so his OVR should be on about the same level as the other players of Weder-s first squad...something between 70 and 74 I think (in fifa 13 he has 64 OVR). His potential should also be higher 76-79 would be fair.
3. Levent Aycicek -> he started with 64 OVR and 77 potential in fifa 13 (what was ok in my opinion), but then got injured and was rated down to 59 OVR with 75 potential. I understand why they downgraded his OVR, but why his potential? He atleast deserves his old potential of 77.

...and well I also want to see a former Werder player to have much higher rating/potenial...Max Kruse. He played very well in season 2012/13, got promoted to german national team and also played quite good in the first few matches for his new team Borussia Mönchengladbach...he should have a OVR rating of 79+ and a potential around 82+ (in fifa 13: 76 OVR and 78 potential).

Park Captain

Benteke. He didnt seem to grow much for me on Career Mode

National Superstar

CARSTER162222222 wrote:Jenkinson, Bellerin, Gnarby, Eisfeld

Agreed on Carl "Total Eclipse" Jenkinson and to some extent Gnabry and Eisfeld, jury's still out on Bellerin. But Aaron Ramsey should be given a higher potential than he's had in seasons past--maybe not quite to Jack Wilshere, but he's definitely switched it on since the end of last season.

If something I said can be taken two ways and one way offends you, I probably meant the other way.

Keep Calm--And Take It To Penalties

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

Illoyon wrote:I would like to see some players from Werder Bremen get higher potential...no wonder kids just higher...

1. Yildirim -> he just got promoted for german U21 Team (there are also several other german U21 players with ridiculous low potential who play for other teams), is traded for being a high potential player in the "real" Bundesliga and also played quite well since Werders new manger gives him more playtime...I think 79-82 potential would be fair. They could also improve his OVR a bit, 66 OVR is just to low, this could be done by improving his terrible technical stats.
2. Felix Kroos -> Since Werder got a new coach he plays frequenty in the first team and also played very well in the preparation games (sry don't know how this games are called in english) for this season, so his OVR should be on about the same level as the other players of Weder-s first squad...something between 70 and 74 I think (in fifa 13 he has 64 OVR). His potential should also be higher 76-79 would be fair.
3. Levent Aycicek -> he started with 64 OVR and 77 potential in fifa 13 (what was ok in my opinion), but then got injured and was rated down to 59 OVR with 75 potential. I understand why they downgraded his OVR, but why his potential? He atleast deserves his old potential of 77.

...and well I also want to see a former Werder player to have much higher rating/potenial...Max Kruse. He played very well in season 2012/13, got promoted to german national team and also played quite good in the first few matches for his new team Borussia Mönchengladbach...he should have a OVR rating of 79+ and a potential around 82+ (in fifa 13: 76 OVR and 78 potential).

Don't worry about not knowing it, we won't make you go out of your way to please us. However, if you need/want it for anything else, I think you mean "Pre-season friendlies".
Off topic, how are Werder doing this year? I've only really been keeping up with the Dortmund results.
[Email]

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

TheItaro wrote:Don't worry about not knowing it, we won't make you go out of your way to please us. However, if you need/want it for anything else, I think you mean "Pre-season friendlies".
Off topic, how are Werder doing this year? I've only really been keeping up with the Dortmund results.

Thx, good to know.
Well, they could have played better (lost 1:4 in the away game against Borussia Mönchengladbach), but atleast the defense works quite good (exept in the second half against Gladbach), GK played "better" (some great saves and one great match, but also some horrible mistakes), midfield could be better and striker is a disaster (didn't scored a single goal until now). Atleast they seem to get better every game...again exept the second half of the Gladbach match...but it will take some months until the team is really ready for some competition. This year they play against relegation thats a fact, but I hope for a better standing...something around the 10th place in the table.

Back to topic:

I forgot two guys...

1.Zlatko Junuzović -> OVR is fine, but I think he deserves more potential (fifa 13: 78 potential)...around 79-81, since he was Werders best player for the last 4 matches (my opinion) and also plays good for austria national team (like Arnautovic).
2.Niclas Füllkrug -> one of Werders most talented players, currently loaned to 2. Bundesliga to get some more playtime. He was also great in Werders pre-season friendlies, so I think he deserves more potential than 76...something around 79-82...they could also improve some of his terrible stats a bit (or make it improve more when he grows in game...which they nearly don't do in fifa 13), which make him nearly useless in fifa 13, for example his Finishing, Ball Control, Dribbling, Positioning and probably his Reactions.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/09/2013 12:21:28

Local Club Hero

Geidion Zelalem and Zakaria Bakkali.

Local Club Hero

elliot_hirst wrote:Wonderkids in FIFA 14, people?

Dinamo Zagreb won't be in the game.

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

Th3 Col3 Train wrote:
elliot_hirst wrote:Wonderkids in FIFA 14, people?

Dinamo Zagreb won't be in the game.

But hopefully Halilovic will be in the Croatian squad, and therefore in the free agents.

Need some useful tricks for scouting in FIFA? Try my guides
[WWW]
FIFA 13  > Career Mode
Go to: