[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Best kits?  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > UT11 Discussion
Author Message


Local Club Hero

Joined: 04/10/2010 10:05:42
Messages: 320
Offline

what are the best kits on fifa 11, as firstly i will try and get the good kits cheap so i can use/sell for more later on

last year it was U.N.A.M. what are good kids this year?



Big Money Transfer
[Avatar]
Joined: 08/09/2010 16:34:10
Messages: 4855
Offline

U.N.A.M kit wasn't the best. It was really ugly.

I liked Red Bulls white kit the best



Icon Made by Me l Signature Made by Me



Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]
Joined: 11/07/2010 14:17:37
Messages: 1992
Offline

Arsenal Away
Werder Bremen Home


Wing play is my Forté



Big Money Transfer
[Avatar]
Joined: 08/09/2010 16:34:10
Messages: 4855
Offline

I still played in my Chelsea kit though



Icon Made by Me l Signature Made by Me



Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]
Joined: 08/09/2010 16:06:45
Messages: 1897
Offline

xbox.Ngog JR 12 wrote:what are the best kits on fifa 11, as firstly i will try and get the good kits cheap so i can use/sell for more later on

last year it was U.N.A.M. what are good kids this year?

You're an * and you're childish

ZOMG THE UNAM KIT WAS AWEZOMEZ BECAUSE IT HAD A LION ON IT

ZOOOOMMMMGGGG

No.


Parma home kit with the black cross was sexy



Local Club Hero

Joined: 04/10/2010 10:05:42
Messages: 320
Offline

cem_ea_id.shwayzebuzz wrote:
xbox.Ngog JR 12 wrote:what are the best kits on fifa 11, as firstly i will try and get the good kits cheap so i can use/sell for more later on

last year it was U.N.A.M. what are good kids this year?

You're an * and you're childish

ZOMG THE UNAM KIT WAS AWEZOMEZ BECAUSE IT HAD A LION ON IT

ZOOOOMMMMGGGG

No.


Parma home kit with the black cross was sexy


wtf did i even say it was awesome or did i even say i liked it? i just said it was highest price u * * u



Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]
Joined: 08/09/2010 16:06:45
Messages: 1897
Offline

No the title says what's the best kit and then in you're post you said Unam was. End of


You're an * anyway



Local Club Hero

Joined: 04/10/2010 10:05:42
Messages: 320
Offline

cem_ea_id.shwayzebuzz wrote:No the title says what's the best kit and then in you're post you said Unam was. End of


You're an * anyway


yes i did cuz more ppl had it and wanted it

* * f u



Park Captain

Joined: 09/10/2010 05:06:53
Messages: 65
Offline

The Lyon Blue kit is nice and the red one is growing on me .


Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]
Joined: 08/09/2010 16:06:45
Messages: 1897
Offline

Love the lyon kit


Best kit for me this year has to be either the Red Bull kit, World XI (if they do it in UT) and the Chelsea Away and Third kit



Big Money Transfer
[Avatar]
Joined: 17/09/2010 16:32:11
Messages: 4895
Offline

Saints Home kit and Rangers Home Kit

Not Biased at all.


League Winner
[Avatar]
Joined: 06/02/2011 07:54:01
Messages: 2365
Offline

PlatinumWata wrote:U.N.A.M kit wasn't the best. It was really ugly.

I liked Red Bulls white kit the best


How do you make your picture? Thanks.





Sig By Dan Safc


Big Money Transfer
[Avatar]
Joined: 05/12/2010 11:12:53
Messages: 3917
Offline

Couldn't agree more with Willy. Southampton particularly is very classy.


Father of the animated signature.




MrBlue_guy wrote:Chelsea>Barcelona, so easy to beat them, Chelsea got the strength that no other teams have


Local Club Sub

Joined: 03/10/2010 21:03:30
Messages: 136
Offline

I use the chelsea home and sevilla away kit because then i got bright blue with white socks and bright red with white socks. looks great


Local Club Sub
[Avatar]
Joined: 06/02/2011 06:15:40
Messages: 120
Offline

Are you ready for this?

Odense Away kit
Kopenhagen home/away
Atl Parana Home/away
Corinthians away
PSV away
Ado Den Haag away
VVV Venlo away
Heerenveen away
FC Utrecht away/home
Groningen away
Vitesse home
Blackburn home
Arsenal away
Rennes home
Lyon away
Monaco away
St Etienne home/away
Schalke home
Wolfsburg away
Dortmund home
Nurnberg away
Hertha home/away
Bochum home
Duisburg away
Samprdoria away
Inter away
Napoli home/away
Genoa home
Juventus away
Chievo home
Bari away
Parma Home/away
Serie B
Colorado Rapids home
Philadelphia Home/away
Molde home
Stabaek home
Tromso home
Aalesunds home
Rosenberg away
Rangers away
Hearts home
Atletico away
Sevilla home
Malaga home
Racing away
Levante away
Malaga away
Real Valladalolidad Home
Tenerife Home/Away
Girona home
GAIS home
Malmo away
Trelleborgs Home
Trelleborgs Away
Southampton home
Plymouth home
Huddersfield away
Northampton away
Cheltenham away
Panathinaikos home
St. Patricks home
Korona away - Poland - Villarreal home
Vladikavkaz home


They're my favourites
Archive - FIFA 11  > UT11 Discussion
Go to: