[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Creation centre freezes when trying to edit kit  XML
FIFA 14 & World Cup  > Creation Centre

Waterboy

Last year I spent some hours creating a team I once played with on Football manager, and when everything was finished I tried downloading it to my FIFA but I was told something like "Couldn't download right now. Please try again later." And as you may guess it did not work later. Anyway, now I tried downloading the team to FIFA 14 and got the same message. Now when I'm trying to edit the team in creation centre, the flash player freezes when I get to the "kit" part. This didn't happen last year.

Could these issues possibly be connected? Appreciates any kind of ideas... thanks.

Core FIFA Moderator
[Avatar]

I have personally had no problems this year editing kits (did occasionally last year but not for the last six months or so).

What browser are you using? Do you have the unity player thing installed?

Waterboy

I'm having the same problem when trying to edit the kit.

Waterboy

Same here. I'm using Chrome and* froze when I tried to edit a kit.

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

vafflee wrote:Last year I spent some hours creating a team I once played with on Football manager, and when everything was finished I tried downloading it to my FIFA but I was told something like "Couldn't download right now. Please try again later." And as you may guess it did not work later. Anyway, now I tried downloading the team to FIFA 14 and got the same message. Now when I'm trying to edit the team in creation centre, the flash player freezes when I get to the "kit" part. This didn't happen last year.

Could these issues possibly be connected? Appreciates any kind of ideas... thanks.

I have this issue when creating a player on the web app. I did install unity. When I go to edit appearance, it shows the options for one second and then crashes back to "continue without unity" and when I click that, it says you cannot edit this kit without unity lol

Park Captain
[Avatar]

Not sure if it is a Chrome issue, I have had this same problem a few times now, always had to restart the app.

Core FIFA Moderator
[Avatar]

Hungry Alsatian wrote:Not sure if it is a Chrome issue, I have had this same problem a few times now, always had to restart the app.

It isn't chrome at fault as I have it.

Our greatest glory lies not in never having fallen but in rising when we fall.

We Want Our Club Back!!

FIFA 14 & World Cup  > Creation Centre
Go to: