Hello FIFA 14 Fans,
You may have noticed that the third title update for FIFA 14 is currently live on all platforms (PC, 360, PS3).
Thanks to everyone that has provided their feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ve been listening to the comments and our teams across the world have been working hard to prioritize and address the items that have been brought to our attention.
On freezing and crashing: our game data shows that previous updates and maintenance periods have helped immensely to improve stability but we will continue to investigate these reports internally and with our partners. In this update, we have addressed connectivity issues, and instances of freezing and crashing in several game modes.
In addition to stability reports, we have addressed the following items in the most recent title update:
· Career Mode lag when subbing players
· Fixed several FIFA Ultimate Team hangs, including:
o One instance of a crash when entering the FIFA Ultimate Team main menu
o A hang when comparing players after accepting a trade offer
· Skill Games pad arrows now switched to pass receiver when he gets the ball
· Virtual Pro numbers defaulting to 9 after a match
· Corrected instances of kit clashing
· New kits on Creation Centre showing as EA Kit 1
· Fixed some audio scenarios
· Co-Op Seasons squad changes will be reflected on teammate’s screen
· Added Bahia licensed kits and crest
Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. Thanks again for you feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available.
The FIFA Team