[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
A crazy way to change FUT going forward?  XML
FIFA 14 Ultimate Team  > General Discussion

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

Sorry in advance for the long thread but I keep seeing people in loads of threads complaining about people getting greedy and price bumping the rare players or people with loads of accounts and auto buyers fixing the market and thought of an idea which would completely change the way people play FUT.

Take away the option to sell your cards on the market!

Make the transfer market just a price list of all the players you can buy in the game, with fixed prices based on their quality and make the only way to make decent coins by playing matches.

Now obviously EA will want to make plenty of cash as well so make it you can still buy packs for fifa coins or your own hard earned coins and you can still get top rated players in packs like now and any cards you get you either keep or trade with other players for cards of their own.

So if I'm making a premier league team and buy a pack but get 2 la liga players and a serie a GK I put them into the trade market and state the players I am looking to trade them for (either a list of certain players or specified by league and position eg: LW premier league, and then a time for how long they are there for like what we're used to).

If no-one takes the cards you can still discard players for certain amounts and it would need careful thinking for the values(so that it didnt take away from playing more matches) but it would reward people for actually playing and put autobuyers and coinsellers out of action as there would be no need to autobuy if your not going to profit from it and coinsellers would need to play a insane amount of games to be able to sell the coins people were looking for.

I know there will be a hundred reason I haven't thought of why this would be a bad idea(for instance I know loads of people play FUT to trade their coins up to a certain amount for a player), but how would people feel if something like this was brought in? would the positives outweigh the negatives, does it make sense in theory but will be flawed in practice or do people like the market the way it is and would stop playing if something like this happened?

Be Champions.

Big Money Transfer
[Avatar]

This is one of the most stupid things I have read on here. Why?

Because every player would be outrageously expensive.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/12/2013 22:36:20

League Winner
[Avatar]

Not the worst idea i've heard... not far off

Part-time Contract
[Avatar]

Metrohs wrote:This is one of the most stupid things I have read on here.

mylifeisstrange.com

Scouted

Metrohs wrote:This is one of the most stupid things I have read on here. Why?

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

I would say a drastic measure if people think that the negatives are getting out of hand.

I am not saying it will happen. It will have 101 flaws that would make it wrong and I am not all that annoyed by the market to say it should happen just something I thought of and wanted peoples thoughts and if you think its stupid give a reason why for a bit of discussion.

Be Champions.

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

Absolutely brilliant idea why hasn't EA done this already it makes perfect sense.

Best Pulls this Year - SIF Terry - SIF Ade - IF Copa - IF Johnson - IF Destro - Falcao - Ozil - Dani Alves - Eto - Thiago Silva X2 - Ramos X2

National Superstar
[Avatar]

Or EA could just remove weather from all stadiums. Who's with me?

Scouted

How about they take out all players and replace them with Ponies Boom

Community Writer
[Avatar]

1nc3pt10n wrote:Or EA could just remove weather from all stadiums. Who's with me?

I'm with you.

Weather is pointless in FIFA.

[WWW]

Community Writer
[Avatar]

SalmonShorts wrote:How about they take out all players and replace them with Ponies Boom

[WWW]

Scouted
[Avatar]

SalmonShorts wrote:How about they take out all players and replace them with Ponies Boom

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

SalmonShorts wrote:
Metrohs wrote:This is one of the most stupid things I have read on here. Why?

depends on the values they were given say a rare gold 79 rated player cost 1800coins thats about 3 games given the current rewards so you would need to play 12 matches for a 4 at the back defence.

just think it might give people something to aim for if players were worth a bit less it would let people try different mixes or trade if someone likes a pacy defender and someone else prefers a strong defender a trade could be done.

In basic theory I think it would work in theory however probably not but thought it might give something to discuss instead of overpowered heading

Be Champions.

National Superstar
[Avatar]

Close the thread.

Local Club Sub

Makes sense to me. If EA dictate the price of a player based on their rating and or supply, and people only make cash via playing, then that's good for the game. Don't see why each player would be expensive.

For those who think it's bad, say why, not just that it's bad.

I would rather have someone who plays the game a lot dominate than someone who spends real money to get "better".

I've noticed many of the regulars here don't rationalise what they say, you sound like either kids or possibly here as a control method by a certain company.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/12/2013 22:51:30

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team  > General Discussion
Go to: