Hello, FIFA fans.
You may have noticed that the first post-launch title update for FIFA 15 is now available on the PC. We are hoping to issue a similar update on Xbox One and PS4 in the near future.
The update is available to download via Origin. Please be sure to download the update to properly match up online against other players who have already downloaded the update.
This update addresses issues that you, the FIFA community, have brought to our attention and includes the following:
• Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
• Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
• Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
• Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
• Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
• Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
• Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
• Fixed issue where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
• Fixed occurrences where players couldn’t progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)
Our commitment to improve the FIFA 15 experience is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. Thanks again for your continuous feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums.
We’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available.
The FIFA Team