FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
EA SPORTS Football Club Errors - NEED INFO!  XML
FIFA 12  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion

Waterboy

PSN: Malthdk
Error: EAS FC ERROR
Time: 16:02 CET October 9

I was playing ultimate team and keep getting dc.

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

PSNID: stevethesalmon

The error message: We are unable to send your activity to the EAS FC servers. Please try again later.

When the error occurred: 09/10/11 15:17 (BST)

Screenshots/Videos: N/A

Any additional detail you can think of: It happened after I finished playing a Head to Head Seasons match when I returned to the Head to Head seasons home page and the error message popped up. (We are unable to send your activity to the EAS FC servers. Please try again later).

PS: This is not the only time this has happened to me, it has happened multiple times but I do not have the specific time and date, but the two main times which I get this error is like above after a H2H seasons match or after a match in Career Mode where the same error message (We are unable to send your activity to the EAS FC servers. Please try again later) pops up.

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

PSNID: stevethesalmon

The error message: We are unable to send your activity to the EAS FC servers. Please try again later.

When the error occurred: 09/10/11 17:35(BST)

Any additional detail you can think of: I just completed the EAS FC Challenge, the LA Galaxy NY Red Bulls one, and upon returning to the main menu I am greeted with the error message above. Twice now this has happened to me whilst successfully doing this EAS FC challenge, and twice I get no XP. Sort it out EA!

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

stevethesalmon wrote:PSNID: stevethesalmon

When the error occurred: 09/10/11 17:35(BST)

Any additional detail you can think of: I just completed the EAS FC Challenge, the LA Galaxy NY Red Bulls one, and upon returning to the main menu I am greeted with the error message above. Twice now this has happened to me whilst successfully doing this EAS FC challenge, and twice I get no XP. Sort it out EA!

And again, the very next attempt at this challenge the above happens once again. Third time lucky, I don't think so!

When the error occured 09/10/11 17:50(BST)

Waterboy

PSNID: shadow-stalker15/westy_1510

The error message: "EAS FC read error" or "We are unable to send your activity to the EAS FC servers. Please try again later."

When the error occurred: Cant give you specific as it has happened pretty much on and off every couple of minutes since the day after it arrived - 1st sept. (worked without trouble the first day)

Any additional detail you can think of: Happens during all game types; offline manager mode, online H2H, ultimate team (but there's another problem for another thread)

Disappointed after I paid the extra money for ultimate edition and yet online features do not work. I hope not only that you sort this but that there is some form of compensation for its users who pay a lot of money for your product.

"Sometimes to see the light you must stand partly in the darkness"

Waterboy

GT/PSNID: Laranga
The error message: "ATTENTION! There was an error downloading the User-Generated Content. Please try it again."
When the error occurred: 10/09/2011 17:50GMT (it has been happening since last week.)
Any additional detail you can think of: This is related to the Creation Centre. I cannot download items due to their file size. However I cannot unbookmark items either - I have 42 teams and 10 players bookmarked. Please assist - you can erase my current bookmarks if needed, I just want it solved, if possible. Thanks anyway.

Last pick at the park

Why not doing the same on pc? It happens exactly the same thing. I've played both PC and PS3 with my internet connection and the EAS FC error was exactly the same.

And it happens all the time.

THE TRUTH ABOUT PORTUGUESE FOOTBALL, NOW SUBTITLED.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPi_gcBcF0k

Park Captain

Psn: craicaddict
Eas fc error + we are unable to send your activity to the ea servers, please try again later.
Oct 10. 01.05 GMT
Game was lying idle for a while and now can't get in

Last pick at the park
[Avatar]

yuMirin_____ wrote:PSNID: NARSAI-187 ( For every other PSN account on my PS3 also!)

The error message: EAS FC ERROR

When the error occurred: Every single minute or every single day unless in a kickoff game
This.

PSN ID - bacardiboy-dh

Waterboy

PSNID : Mots___
i've been getting it from day 1 since the game came out

this is rediculous . fix your stuff ea .

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

psn lamoosh2
time, all the time.
ultimate team disconecting

Waterboy

CarlosGandra wrote:Why not doing the same on pc? It happens exactly the same thing. I've played both PC and PS3 with my internet connection and the EAS FC error was exactly the same.

And it happens all the time.

That happens cause of gayness...

FC PORTO - Best Portuguese Club - Ever

Nobody goes on that corrupt lamps ridiculous song

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/10/2011 17:53:53

Waterboy

GT: El Mouldinho
The error message: EAS FC Error
When the error occurred: Everyday since launch, haven't been able to connect once

Any additional detail you can think of: I can access EAS FC through a different profile on the same console, as well as as Ultimate team, which I cannot access on the above mentioned gamertag. I also cannot log into Ultimate team Web App, or easportsfootball.com, as i get an 'incorrect username/password' message, even though they are both correct.

Waterboy

Hello EA,

PSNID: RiiCKEY

Error Message: EA Sports Error, Cannot access EA Online to update your account.

Screenshots: Unavaliable currently

Additional Information: I've played Career mode fine, apart from every now and again It will log out of EA with the Error message, therefore the points that I would of gained don't get added onto my level..

More Importantly while playing 'Ultimate Team' on the first offline bronze tournement I will play a game and ONCE completed It will show that I've won and how many coins I've earned, but then comes up with the Error message and signs me out. This is VERY fustrating since I will NOT gain XP to my level, the money I should of been payed for winning and not pass onto the next stage of the Tournement. Also I loose contracts for the players and gain a loss on my UT stats, so basically can't play UT.... The main reason why I bought the game.

I hope I hear news soon, or I've wasted my time and money.

Waterboy

PSNID: xMr_T_IBrEaKx

Error: Disconnection after FIFA UT match, ''You have lost your connection to EA-servers'' and so on.

Time of error: it's always been like that since the start.

Additional thoughts: in the corner after the error it says: EAS FC ERROR,,,,,,?

+ For some reason, when i went to a friends house with the ps3. it worked again......?
FIFA 12  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: