[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Where the hell are the MOD  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > UT11 Discussion

GameChanger
[Avatar]

We are removing every phishing link as soon as we can and banning any member hosting or posting them, beyond that there is nothing else we can do...

Jour De Fete [1949]
Les Vacances De M.Hulot [1953]
Mon Oncle [1958]
Playtime [1967]
Trafic [1971]

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

xbox.BaronVonPwnage wrote:It's very likely an interpol task force are retrieving your players from the phisher as we speak, just be patient

They probably send out the SOG team from Black Ops on this mission

Local Club Hero

cem_ea_id.wrexfenix wrote:
xbox.Marzano wrote:omg who are you another hacker ????

they must control any link on thir website forums must be under webadmin and here there is none doing this so EA is responsible for this as this is thei official forum

i tell you again there are real mony around this game
THIS IS FRAUD

Im going to say it for the 3rd time now, IT ISNT EA THEIR WEBSITE. It just looks like it but if you check the URL it isnt nothing like the real EA website.

And no, Im not an hacker, Im not doing that dirty stuff. But peopel constantly falling for it even when people in a certain thread warn you that its a phishing link.....

so do you think that as i've not been so careful it means that i've lost everything and none will pay for it ???
EA is responsible as they also have all the info about this guy so you can be sure that someone WILL PAY
i came in this forum cause it should have to be safe i don't go in other non official forum so EA MUST DO SOMETHING

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/12/2010 17:12:19

GameChanger
[Avatar]

Why would they have any of his info?...

Jour De Fete [1949]
Mon Oncle [1958]
Playtime [1967]
Trafic [1971]

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

xbox.Marzano wrote:

so do you think that as i've not been so careful it means that i've lost everything and none will pay for it ???
EA is responsible as they also have all the info about this guy so you can be sure that someone WILL PAY

Correct thats what I think. EA is not responsible because they cant do anything about it if you click on a fake website and enter your detaisl. They also have no info of this guy because thsi phishing link wasnt the EA site, so it could have been anyone.

You most likely wont get back anything. If you call EA you may get back some in-game coins because you arent the first one who got phished, but dont expect to get many coins. Maybe like 50K, thats what one guy got.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/12/2010 17:12:56

Local Club Hero

cem_ea_id.nickcave wrote:Why would they have any of his info?...

he is registerd in this forum they have mail and they can also get is IP so they can help police to find him , if they don't thy will be responsible as well
i just hope that this guy will get caught

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

xbox.Marzano wrote:
cem_ea_id.nickcave wrote:Why would they have any of his info?...

he is registerd in this forum they have mail and they can also get is IP so they can help police to find him , if they don't thy will be responsible as well
i just hope that this guy will get caught

Uhm... no. Its easy to trick others and use a different IP, so its not possible to know who did this.

Also, do you seriosuly think the police is going to catch someone who phished your account and stole some players? and then what? They put him in jail ? You shoudl be glad if you get some coins refund from EA

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/12/2010 17:16:52

Local Club Hero

cem_ea_id.wrexfenix wrote:
xbox.Marzano wrote:

Correct thats what I think. EA is not responsible because they cant do anything about it if you click on a fake website and enter your detaisl. They also have no info of this guy because thsi phishing link wasnt the EA site, so it could have been anyone.

You most likely wont get back anything. If you call EA you may get back some in-game coins because you arent the first one who got phished, but dont expect to get many coins. Maybe like 50K, thats what one guy got.

well my team was about 1.500.000 coins do you think i could be ok with just 50.000 EA should give me back this or all my list of players

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/12/2010 17:17:33

GameChanger
[Avatar]

I'm sorry you have lost items but there really is nothing EA can do in regards to you clicking a link for another website and entering your details...

Jour De Fete [1949]
Mon Oncle [1958]
Playtime [1967]
Trafic [1971]

Local Club Hero

well stop being sorry and start doing something against those bastards , are you from EA give me give me my money back or give to the police the info about this guy , anyway i will never buy a EA game no doubt on it and i will do tell everyone to don't do will post it in all the official forums then we will see what will happen

this is not a good spot for EA i guess

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 12/12/2010 17:23:56

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

There is an announcement at the top of this forum to make users aware of potential suspect links that may be on the forum, how to spot them and that EA is not responsible for users entering their login details on external non-EA websites. To quote from the appropriate section of thehttp://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/ concerning user generated content (UGC):

Content includes user-generated Content ("UGC"). EA Content and UGC collectively shall be referred to as "Content." EA does not pre-screen all UGC and does not endorse, approve, or prescreen any UGC that you and other users may contribute to EA Services. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of Content found on EA Services.

EA reserves the right (but has no obligation) to remove, block, edit, move or disable UGC that is objectionable to us for any reason. The decision to remove UGC or other Content at any time is in EA's sole and final discretion. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, EA does not assume any responsibility or liability for UGC or for any failure to or delay in removing UGC or other Content.

Forum posts come under UGC. As nickcave mentioned earlier, we try to remove inappropriate content as soon as possible but inevitably it isn't going to happen immediately.

You will never be asked to login to view an Ultimate Team, which is one method of spotting an unsuitable link other than the url in the address bar.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/12/2010 17:36:49

EAUK_Adroit
Community Representative

Local Club Hero

MAIN.EAUK_Adroit wrote:There is an announcement at the top of this forum to make users aware of potential suspect links that may be on the forum, how to spot them and that EA is not responsible for users entering their login details on external non-EA websites. To quote from the appropriate section of thehttp://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/ concerning user generated content (UGC):

Content includes user-generated Content ("UGC"). EA Content and UGC collectively shall be referred to as "Content." EA does not pre-screen all UGC and does not endorse, approve, or prescreen any UGC that you and other users may contribute to EA Services. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of Content found on EA Services.

EA reserves the right (but has no obligation) to remove, block, edit, move or disable UGC that is objectionable to us for any reason. The decision to remove UGC or other Content at any time is in EA's sole and final discretion. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, EA does not assume any responsibility or liability for UGC or for any failure to or delay in removing UGC or other Content.

Forum posts come under UGC. As nickcave mentioned earlier, we try to remove inappropriate content as soon as possible but inevitably it isn't going to happen immediately.

You will never be asked to login to view an Ultimate Team, which is one method of spotting an unsuitable link other than the url in the address bar.

I DO NEED TO LOG IN INTO FIFA OFFICIAL WEBSITE ANYTIME I JOIN IT

so what you saing this is clear like the light of sun
are you saing that when i join the ultimate website it doen't require to log in ???
how i can manage my team if i'm not logged in ??????
i can't belive you said this , hope you not serious

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/12/2010 17:44:46

Part-time Contract

xbox.Marzano wrote:omg who are you another hacker ????

they must control any link on thir website forums must be under webadmin and here there is none doing this so EA is responsible for this as this is thei official forum

i tell you again there are real mony around this game
THIS IS FRAUD

How about this: Don't spend 100 pounds on a game that you can play for free...

Park Captain
[Avatar]

If you go to the police about this would you please record and upload onto you tube the conversation between you and the officer on duty.

Local Club Hero

ps3.Reborn__HYBRID__ wrote:If you go to the police about this would you please record and upload onto you tube the conversation between you and the officer on duty.

stupid guy like you should shut up , are you serious recording a policeman ???? do you think it'a joke ???
Archive - FIFA 11  > UT11 Discussion
Go to: