FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
UEFA Euro 2012 DLC For FIFA 12  XML
FIFA 12  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

FlashXAron wrote:
undergroundgr wrote:btw whats the price in euros?16 or 20?

20.- EURO ...

well they better fix all these if they want mine lol.im not really interested to play the same teams in one tournament for sure.

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

givUhiv wrote:I see no posts from any moderators, is there a reason for that. I mean it is clear that are major problems so has anyone seen anything official about the issues people are having?

welcome to ea, they do this everytime fifa or a patch/update gets released, they come on here to hype everone up, and once its out, theres only 1 mod left who actually responds (alex/alec, not sure)

PSN: Erik026
Gamertag: DutcherNL

Local Club Sub

No custom tactics? That is just bizarre.

No gameplay improvements, no qualification, 40% unlicensed, freezing issues, Expedition Mode getting reviews such as "it's a mess"... Safe to say this is a disaster. Yikes.

Scouted

they better do something or else they going to lose many fans here
Until now I still can't do anything from the creation centre
and now this....
Games are for everyone to enjoy
If not...then for what?
Pay to get frustrated and disappointed?

Waterboy

So, just a quick question about the expansion pack, as I play mostly clubs, do the new boots / kits are available for our vp? And playable in pro clubs?

I guess not,..but still wondering,...

Park Captain

It isn't a fully authentic experience what so ever.

To quote EA

"Play the UEFA EURO 2012™ game with fully authentic teams and players."

No soundtrack, lack of licenses, and sluggish gameplay...why oh why did you change the fifa 2010 wc engine? That was perfect

Report to watchdog

Park Captain

My game keeps crashing after my second match for England against Sweden! It's done it 3 times now and i dont know why? It freezes on the camera showing the dark pitch...

Park Captain

Boy was I disappointed. Very flimsy indeed.

- Lots of little bugs in game play. Players not responding to passes, glitches in animations causing players to miss a pass.

- Gameplay is often unresponsive, passes going to seemingly random players, or going astray altogether. (not an issue in Regular FIFA 12).

- Referees are worse than ever, AI gifted penalties. AI Teams don't need to even touch the ball with a tackle and can get away with blatant fouls.

- Authentic Teams (Uhh I wonder what EA's interpretation of "Authentic" means. Probably that they spelt the nations name correctly.

- Game crashes during opening videos in certain modes.

- Can't play a tournament with more than one person. Also no be a pro mode.

- Can't pick custom squad (can't add or remove players to national team).

I really don't understand why this was released. It is a very half hearted attempt to cash in on the UEFA Euro 2012 license. In no way is this product up to the standard which EA set with FIFA 12. I really wish I tried the demo before I spent money on this.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 24/04/2012 23:07:35

Professional Contract

martyn_gibbs wrote:Can you get matched against the same teams (example: England vs England) in the online tournament?

Anyone?

Local Club Hero

No custom formations No custom tactics, YES!!!! I love this.

Lineups appear to save, no more changing after every match that is good

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 24/04/2012 23:04:19

Park Captain
[Avatar]

Erik026 wrote:
givUhiv wrote:I see no posts from any moderators, is there a reason for that. I mean it is clear that are major problems so has anyone seen anything official about the issues people are having?

welcome to ea, they do this everytime fifa or a patch/update gets released, they come on here to hype everone up, and once its out, theres only 1 mod left who actually responds (alex/alec, not sure)

I knew it would s u c k that's why i never bought it, as for moderators wheres Mr dahirlahy or what ever his name is, the YES man for EA?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 24/04/2012 23:04:16

National Champion
[Avatar]

SSL09 wrote:It isn't a fully authentic experience what so ever.

To quote EA

"Play the UEFA EURO 2012™ game with fully authentic teams and players."

No soundtrack, lack of licenses, and sluggish gameplay...why oh why did you change the fifa 2010 wc engine? That was perfect

Report to watchdog

Agreed they shouldve built upon the WC 2010 game..

3 years later this game has been ruined!

this is seriously the end..

@Lankz

Waterboy

THIS IS A * JOKE.

I AM FURIOUS!

I have been robbed by EA, once again. I love fifa, buy all the games, numerous EA games.

Well I WILL NOW NEVER be buying any EA game again, unless I am refunded my ms points/money.

When I first headr the dlc would be an expansion, instead of a full release I was happy as hell, finally ea had decided not to rip the fans off with a full £40 release.

THEN, I find we get the dlc, but ITS buggy as hell, gameplay has been changed majorly when playing AI I have found. For example, I play fifa 12 on legendary, but playing the same level on euro 2012 expansions I get ripped apart. lowered it, got ripped apart. lowered it to * pro, ended up 5-5!

AND the final kick in the * and my pocket, the game DOES NOT INCLUDE FULLY LICENCED TEAMS!
AS ADVERTISED!

WELL IT ISNT EURO 2012 THEN IS IT.

If anyone wants to start a petition, boycott, any watchdog action please let me know or cos I will join asap.

EA, YOU ARE A JOKE, HAVE DESTROYED A LOYAL FOLLOWING, aand if nothing is done to fix things, I HOPE FIFA 13 IS A MASSIVE COMMERCIAL FAILURE DUE TO US FANS BEING TREATED LIKE MUGS, and I WILL BUY PRO EVO 13!

National Champion
[Avatar]

shoedoggydawg wrote:THIS IS A * JOKE.

I AM FURIOUS!

I have been robbed by EA, once again. I love fifa, buy all the games, numerous EA games.

Well I WILL NOW NEVER be buying any EA game again, unless I am refunded my ms points/money.

When I first headr the dlc would be an expansion, instead of a full release I was happy as hell, finally ea had decided not to rip the fans off with a full £40 release.

THEN, I find we get the dlc, but ITS buggy as hell, gameplay has been changed majorly when playing AI I have found. For example, I play fifa 12 on legendary, but playing the same level on euro 2012 expansions I get ripped apart. lowered it, got ripped apart. lowered it to * pro, ended up 5-5!

AND the final kick in the * and my pocket, the game DOES NOT INCLUDE FULLY LICENCED TEAMS!
AS ADVERTISED!

WELL IT ISNT EURO 2012 THEN IS IT.

If anyone wants to start a petition, boycott, any watchdog action please let me know or cos I will join asap.

EA, YOU ARE A JOKE, HAVE DESTROYED A LOYAL FOLLOWING, aand if nothing is done to fix things, I HOPE FIFA 13 IS A MASSIVE COMMERCIAL FAILURE DUE TO US FANS BEING TREATED LIKE MUGS, and I WILL BUY PRO EVO 13!

Most teams dont have Real Player names, or Kits..

someone couldve just made this on Creation Centre haha

National Champion
[Avatar]

What modes are there for all 8 Stadiums btw?

just "Night" ????

ive never seen anyone play a game during the "Day" yet..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 25/04/2012 00:27:49

@Lankz

FIFA 12  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: