[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Help! keep getting disconnected on pro clubs  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > X360 / PS3 FIFA 11 Clubs

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

I keep getting disconnected at half time and I cant work out why. Please post help!
-my nat type says it's open
-I get disconnected on certain
-I am reciving 2mb at the moment, and sometimes i only have my xbox on
-the person who is captain usually gets around 17mb. (so is there a cartain allowance)
-I am the closest to my router,except for when my mum has her computer on
-my brother is the furthest away from the router,but never gets disconnected at Half time
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

Thanks for the help, just got disconnected in the Final

Local Club Sub

you're welcome

Waterboy

Team Xtreme XXV wrote:you're welcome

suspose it wasn't too bad that we lost after :/
but i need help...badly

Local Club Sub

sounds like a problem with your router more than anything. as in a set up issue. are you on wireless? is it wired? what else is running, you say its only you on a 2MB connection but then say unless your mum is on and your brother dont get disconnected. Is it always at half time? is it happening every game?

Scouted
[Avatar]

Port forward in your router menu.

UDP & TCU the ports are on the manual and it fixes the problem.
[Yahoo!]

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

I have a wireless adapter and i reckon it is that. If i get disconnected on pro clubs, its always at half time and it isn't every game, usually just on the same day
.I don't think my mum's computer had anything to do with it because it has been off before and i have still been disconnected.
Also, when I play one head to head match, it freezes and then catches back up again. :S
we have recently switched to bt,but before we were getting 0.5mb and that would get disconnected just as much as it does now
would a wired connection help ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/02/2011 08:31:01

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

Kellog_G8 wrote:Port forward in your router menu.

UDP & TCU the ports are on the manual and it fixes the problem.

do i aceess that from the xbox or a computer ?

Waterboy

I get this ALOT in the 2nd half of games, no idea why

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

GregStarz wrote:I get this ALOT in the 2nd half of games, no idea why

Its soo annoying :@

Waterboy

Got it just now in my first club game, winning 3-0 bang DC then dressing room locked and given 3-0 defeat. Next year Pro Evo for me I think

Local Club Sub

Jackwebby4 wrote:I have a wireless adapter and i reckon it is that. If i get disconnected on pro clubs, its always at half time and it isn't every game, usually just on the same day
.I don't think my mum's computer had anything to do with it because it has been off before and i have still been disconnected.
Also, when I play one head to head match, it freezes and then catches back up again. :S
we have recently switched to bt,but before we were getting 0.5mb and that would get disconnected just as much as it does now

my suggestion would be to run it wired and see what happens then.

what router is it? 802.11 a,b,g or n

do you have a cordless phone or base or baby monitor or anything else running at 2.4Ghz near your router or adaptor??

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

Team Xtreme XXV wrote:
Jackwebby4 wrote:I have a wireless adapter and i reckon it is that. If i get disconnected on pro clubs, its always at half time and it isn't every game, usually just on the same day

do you have a cordless phone or base or baby monitor or anything else running at 2.4Ghz near your router or adaptor??

we have just got a bt Hub 3, but it still done the smae thing, no baby monitors. I reckon a wired connection would do the trick. Do you know any good ones ?

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

Team Xtreme XXV wrote:

ALSO IT IS A 802.11G

Local Club Sub

so it runs on 2.4Ghz have you got a cordless phone nearby? have you tried a different filter in the phone socket?
Archive - FIFA 11  > X360 / PS3 FIFA 11 Clubs
Go to: