[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
IF Trading Guide (Credit to IXx JD xXI)  XML
FIFA 14 Ultimate Team  > Playstation Community Centre
Author Message


Local Club Sub

Joined: 21/01/2014 12:52:45
Messages: 133
Offline

Slajz wrote:
leon_1178 wrote:Just sold another Hendo

Also a Bassong and two Touloun that I thought would get UPS


Pfft, im kinda broke still, selling me Lewa/Reus for some coins. Need to get rid of Nkoulous
Also i got 3 Hendos, havent sold any yet.
Btw, what is this "magical" bid appearing whenever i click on player to bid lol.
Like i saw Hendo on open bid, it had start price of 2k i think and 2min left i clicked to bid and suddenly a bid appears before i could bid. It has happend before tho.


I think that's the server just being slow and didn't send you the latest update. As soon as you bid, it does have to do a check immediately for current price, realize it's higher than yours, and display as someone bidding right before you.


Professional Contract
[Avatar]
Joined: 24/03/2013 16:26:11
Messages: 1138
Location: Atlantis
Offline

Hello everyone.


I did this method a short while ago on the 360 over the Halloween break, made about 700k profit in a week. Since then I have been flooded with exams and haven't been able to play FIFA, though now I have more time on my hands and would like to start trading again. I recently bought a PS4 from some money I saved up and am keen to build up another coin empire like I did on the 360.

I was lucky enough to pack an IF Schurrle out of a 25k pack, so with that sold, I have about 230k in the bank to start out with. I have not done this method in a long while and a bit rusty.

If you traders could tell me which players sell well for you, and for what price to list them at, that be great
P.s I know the prices of players are in JDs spreadsheet but isn't that just for Xbox and PSN prices are different to XBL by a reasonable amount?
Thanks!



Local Club Hero

Joined: 07/05/2013 14:35:13
Messages: 282
Offline

ArcAngeI wrote:Hello everyone.


I did this method a short while ago on the 360 over the Halloween break, made about 700k profit in a week. Since then I have been flooded with exams and haven't been able to play FIFA, though now I have more time on my hands and would like to start trading again. I recently bought a PS4 from some money I saved up and am keen to build up another coin empire like I did on the 360.

I was lucky enough to pack an IF Schurrle out of a 25k pack, so with that sold, I have about 230k in the bank to start out with. I have not done this method in a long while and a bit rusty.

If you traders could tell me which players sell well for you, and for what price to list them at, that be great
P.s I know the prices of players are in JDs spreadsheet but isn't that just for Xbox and PSN prices are different to XBL by a reasonable amount?
Thanks!

Invest into Henderson


Professional Contract
[Avatar]
Joined: 24/03/2013 16:26:11
Messages: 1138
Location: Atlantis
Offline

RAF_Mumik_CZ wrote:
ArcAngeI wrote:Hello everyone.


I did this method a short while ago on the 360 over the Halloween break, made about 700k profit in a week. Since then I have been flooded with exams and haven't been able to play FIFA, though now I have more time on my hands and would like to start trading again. I recently bought a PS4 from some money I saved up and am keen to build up another coin empire like I did on the 360.

I was lucky enough to pack an IF Schurrle out of a 25k pack, so with that sold, I have about 230k in the bank to start out with. I have not done this method in a long while and a bit rusty.

If you traders could tell me which players sell well for you, and for what price to list them at, that be great
P.s I know the prices of players are in JDs spreadsheet but isn't that just for Xbox and PSN prices are different to XBL by a reasonable amount?
Thanks!

Invest into Henderson



Okay thanks how much should I buy/sell him for?



Local Club Hero

Joined: 07/05/2013 14:35:13
Messages: 282
Offline

ArcAngeI wrote:
RAF_Mumik_CZ wrote:
ArcAngeI wrote:Hello everyone.


I did this method a short while ago on the 360 over the Halloween break, made about 700k profit in a week. Since then I have been flooded with exams and haven't been able to play FIFA, though now I have more time on my hands and would like to start trading again. I recently bought a PS4 from some money I saved up and am keen to build up another coin empire like I did on the 360.

I was lucky enough to pack an IF Schurrle out of a 25k pack, so with that sold, I have about 230k in the bank to start out with. I have not done this method in a long while and a bit rusty.

If you traders could tell me which players sell well for you, and for what price to list them at, that be great
P.s I know the prices of players are in JDs spreadsheet but isn't that just for Xbox and PSN prices are different to XBL by a reasonable amount?
Thanks!

Invest into Henderson



Okay thanks how much should I buy/sell him for?

I sell at 34k buy about 20k-21k


League Winner

Joined: 16/03/2012 16:32:07
Messages: 2266
Offline

Pick up Henderson below bin and list for 34


Park Captain

Joined: 04/03/2014 11:28:42
Messages: 57
Offline

Is there point of trying with lorik cana?


Local Club Hero

Joined: 17/01/2014 13:09:03
Messages: 378
Offline

Why is the upgraded in form Giroud so cheap? He's only 25k BIN..



Local Club Sub

Joined: 05/03/2013 20:35:23
Messages: 246
Offline

Still didn't sold any Henderson, anyone have a reason to that?
Have about 6 of them listed 2 days long...


Local Club Hero

Joined: 19/01/2014 14:46:01
Messages: 355
Offline

sir00kyle wrote:Why is the upgraded in form Giroud so cheap? He's only 25k BIN..


Yeah, what happened? he was selling for 100k a little 3 hours ago. Glad I was out of coins and didn't buy any...


Professional Contract
[Avatar]
Joined: 11/02/2014 15:06:41
Messages: 1247
Offline

reisb wrote:
sir00kyle wrote:Why is the upgraded in form Giroud so cheap? He's only 25k BIN..


Yeah, what happened? he was selling for 100k a little 3 hours ago. Glad I was out of coins and didn't buy any...


Maybe we could invest in him ?


Local Club Sub

Joined: 29/01/2014 20:15:04
Messages: 237
Offline

IF GIROUD AND I STILL HAVE 11 THANK THE LORD HALLELUJAH YAYAYAYA


THE REAL GOD


League Winner

Joined: 16/03/2012 16:32:07
Messages: 2266
Offline

Another Bassong gone


Local Club Sub

Joined: 29/01/2014 20:15:04
Messages: 237
Offline

* just checked the prices, giroud has hardly gone up at all


THE REAL GOD


League Winner

Joined: 16/03/2012 16:32:07
Messages: 2266
Offline

Kunal394 wrote:IF GIROUD AND I STILL HAVE 11 THANK THE LORD HALLELUJAH YAYAYAYA




So late to the party. Should have sold at 18.30.

You would have had over 1m coins back now you will have less that 1/4 of that.
FIFA 14 Ultimate Team  > Playstation Community Centre
Go to: