[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
IF Trading Guide (Credit to IXx JD xXI)  XML
FIFA 14 Ultimate Team  > Playstation Community Centre

Local Club Sub

Slajz wrote:
leon_1178 wrote:Just sold another Hendo

Also a Bassong and two Touloun that I thought would get UPS

Pfft, im kinda broke still, selling me Lewa/Reus for some coins. Need to get rid of Nkoulous
Also i got 3 Hendos, havent sold any yet.
Btw, what is this "magical" bid appearing whenever i click on player to bid lol.
Like i saw Hendo on open bid, it had start price of 2k i think and 2min left i clicked to bid and suddenly a bid appears before i could bid. It has happend before tho.

I think that's the server just being slow and didn't send you the latest update. As soon as you bid, it does have to do a check immediately for current price, realize it's higher than yours, and display as someone bidding right before you.

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

Hello everyone.

I did this method a short while ago on the 360 over the Halloween break, made about 700k profit in a week. Since then I have been flooded with exams and haven't been able to play FIFA, though now I have more time on my hands and would like to start trading again. I recently bought a PS4 from some money I saved up and am keen to build up another coin empire like I did on the 360.

I was lucky enough to pack an IF Schurrle out of a 25k pack, so with that sold, I have about 230k in the bank to start out with. I have not done this method in a long while and a bit rusty.

If you traders could tell me which players sell well for you, and for what price to list them at, that be great
P.s I know the prices of players are in JDs spreadsheet but isn't that just for Xbox and PSN prices are different to XBL by a reasonable amount?
Thanks!

Local Club Hero

ArcAngeI wrote:Hello everyone.

I did this method a short while ago on the 360 over the Halloween break, made about 700k profit in a week. Since then I have been flooded with exams and haven't been able to play FIFA, though now I have more time on my hands and would like to start trading again. I recently bought a PS4 from some money I saved up and am keen to build up another coin empire like I did on the 360.

I was lucky enough to pack an IF Schurrle out of a 25k pack, so with that sold, I have about 230k in the bank to start out with. I have not done this method in a long while and a bit rusty.

If you traders could tell me which players sell well for you, and for what price to list them at, that be great
P.s I know the prices of players are in JDs spreadsheet but isn't that just for Xbox and PSN prices are different to XBL by a reasonable amount?
Thanks!

Invest into Henderson

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

RAF_Mumik_CZ wrote:

Thanks!

Invest into Henderson

Okay thanks how much should I buy/sell him for?

Local Club Hero

ArcAngeI wrote:
RAF_Mumik_CZ wrote:

Thanks!

Invest into Henderson

Okay thanks how much should I buy/sell him for?

I sell at 34k buy about 20k-21k

League Winner

Pick up Henderson below bin and list for 34

Park Captain

Is there point of trying with lorik cana?

Local Club Hero

Why is the upgraded in form Giroud so cheap? He's only 25k BIN..

Local Club Sub

Still didn't sold any Henderson, anyone have a reason to that?
Have about 6 of them listed 2 days long...

Local Club Hero

sir00kyle wrote:Why is the upgraded in form Giroud so cheap? He's only 25k BIN..

Yeah, what happened? he was selling for 100k a little 3 hours ago. Glad I was out of coins and didn't buy any...

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

reisb wrote:
sir00kyle wrote:Why is the upgraded in form Giroud so cheap? He's only 25k BIN..

Yeah, what happened? he was selling for 100k a little 3 hours ago. Glad I was out of coins and didn't buy any...

Maybe we could invest in him ?

Local Club Sub

IF GIROUD AND I STILL HAVE 11 THANK THE LORD HALLELUJAH YAYAYAYA

THE REAL GOD

League Winner

Another Bassong gone

Local Club Sub

* just checked the prices, giroud has hardly gone up at all

THE REAL GOD

League Winner

Kunal394 wrote:IF GIROUD AND I STILL HAVE 11 THANK THE LORD HALLELUJAH YAYAYAYA

So late to the party. Should have sold at 18.30.

You would have had over 1m coins back now you will have less that 1/4 of that.
FIFA 14 Ultimate Team  > Playstation Community Centre
Go to: