[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Ultimate Team Recovery?  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > UT11 Discussion

Waterboy

Is it possiblle for EA to recover a Ultimate team?
I just deleted mine by mistake & i'm really hoping that its recoverable I've not started a new team so its still the last team connected to my gamertag.

Any help would be great otherwise thats 130+ games down the drain & alot of good players.

Waterboy

Wow its been hours and still not a single answer.

Park Captain
[Avatar]

it baffles me how u can accidently delete ur ultimate team????

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

Before deleting your team you are warned what this means, as such we will not recover teams that have been deleted.

EAUK_Adroit
Community Representative

Waterboy

"it baffles me how u can accidently delete ur ultimate team????"
I had just deleted a team on a alternate sign in & went back to this one, when I wanted to leave UT I went to the delete page due to lack of sleep & an annoying kitten biting my Play'n'Charge cable.

Chose delete "Leaving Ultimate Team" great thats what I wanted, then my mind Zoned back in and my gut sank once I realised how I just left. =]

Heh I had just bought Kaka too, didnt even play him =Z

Ah well, time to trade in I guess, this games pretty dull without UT.

Waterboy

I had the same problem but a site called futfreecoins robbed me of my silver and gold players and I had a Seb bassong and other bronze players HELP

Champions League Winner
[Avatar]

EAUK_Adroit wrote:Before deleting your team you are warned what this means, as such we will not recover teams that have been deleted.

AirJapes <3

Waterboy

why do they not let u recover it, its stupid. if anyone knows how to recover ultimate team's after they are deleated please message me back asap

Scouted
[Avatar]

i also think its daft why even have the option to delete your ultimate team i think it should be taken of future FUT's and if you want to delete your ut you have to play on a new GT or contact ea and get them to delete it.

Y.N.W.A

Scouted

lmao.

why would they take the option away.

you get warned before you do it, if you still delete then you have to be dumb.

eternith wrote: I had the same problem but a site called futfreecoins robbed me of my silver and gold players and I had a Seb bassong and other bronze players HELP

Serves you right for giving away your password/getting scammed.

Waterboy

i just got my account hacked and i had two teams, a Liga BBVA team with 100 chemistry and the likes of messi, ronaldo, david villa etc.. and a bronze MLS team. i still have my MLS team but i went to by trade pile and my whole team had been sold to the same guy, wondering if you could possibly restore a couple of players, like xavi or iniesta just to get me started again?

Waterboy

i was playing on fifa and went on to ultimate team to find that some of my players and coins had disapeared, can you recover them?

National Superstar
[Avatar]

wow look at all these with 1 posts making stuff up. lol.

Its unlucky mate- but its gone, I agree it shouldnt be there, or at least it keeps the players (for example when you delete a team)

Local Club Sub

I signed into a stupid phishing website before! lost everything , I'd advise to change your EA password and if you see something that looks to good to be true...then it probably is!

As for the deletion of an ultimate team accidentally, that's seriously unfortunate lol
Archive - FIFA 11  > UT11 Discussion
Go to: