EDIT: This forum has disabled URLs. To get to the links now you will need to copy and paste them into your browser.
Hopefully this abandonment of URLS by EA is temporary.
Site to download individual chants from:
or alternatively, download zips as follows:
English Leagues Entrance Audio
Rest of the World Entrance Audio
HT and FT Audio
Extra Bonus Audio
Chants - Argentina
Chants - Austria
Chants - Belgium
Chants - Bosnia
Chants - Brazil
Chants - Bulgaria
Chants - Croatia
Chants - Denmark
Chants - English Premiership
Chants - France
Chants - Germany - Bundesliga 1 & 2
Chants - Greece
Chants - Italy - Serie A and B
Chants - Ireland and MLS
Chants - Japan
Chants - Montenegro
Chants - Netherlands
Chants - Poland
Chants - Portugal
Chants - Romania
Chants - Russia
Chants - Scotland SPL
Chants - Scottish 1st
Chants - Scottish 2nd
Chants - Serbia
Chants - Spain
Chants - Sweden
Chants - Switzerland
Chants - Turkey
Chants - Ukraine
Chants - USA
Chants - International
Chants - Miscellaneous
Chants - Rest of the World
Chants - South America
"I want to suggest a chant/audio
Provide a link to You Tube etc. of a quality chant(s) and I'll upload it to site. Please do not suggest audio that is copyrighted and please make sure it is not already on site. Thanks.
"Are these free? How can I download more than one file at a time?"
Yes they're free. Issue arises when you want to download more than one file at a time and 4shared will ask you to create a premium account. Don't. (Unless you want to of course)
How To Download Multiple Files For Free -
From now on the multiple download option is available for free users. You need to installhttp://www.4shared.com/uploader/. You can download all of your files at once and the files of other users. Mind that the size of each file of other users should not exceed 5 MB. You can download your own files without any size limit. Please select the files you want to download from your account and click on 'Download selected' on the toolbar. If you want to download the files of other users, click on 'URLs Download' tab and paste all the desirable links.
"Are these files preloaded onto the game?
No. This is independant of EA and FIFA11, I'm just a guy on a forum with a file share site. You will have to download and install yourself.
"I've downloaded a few files....now what?
To install audio: Burn to disc/USB stick/compatible Sony/MS/Generic MP3 player and transfer them to console.
Make sure, especially on MP3 players, that you put every folder within another folder called *MUSIC*, otherwise the PS3 may not recognise it.
For PS3 users:
1. Copy them over to the PS3 via flashdrive/cd etc. Go to Music and find your Disc or MP3 player or USB etc., press triangle and copy them onto your PS3.
2. FIFA11 will access Chants from a set playlist. You have to create these playlists. If you;ve already copied them (from 4shared) they should have automatically assembled themselves as an album i.e. all Bradford songs should be in a Bradford file....highlight this, press triangle, add to playlist, create playlist, name it..."Bradford Chants" etc. wallah, you have your playlist.....if you haven't added them to your console yet go to Music on your PS3, then Playlists>Create New Playlist, then name the playlist a specific club, i.e. Bradford. Then, as the files are named by Album, just find the specific "album" you've just installed, press Triangle and "Add to Playlist" then find the apt Playlist you've just created i.e. Chelsea and bob's your uncle, all chants are now in that Playlist. Repeat this step for all Chants and Clubs you want in the game.
You can do 1 and 2 in any order. i.e. you can name playlists before you install the files. ALTHOUGH if you insall the audio first, it makes it quicker as naming playlists can be done by selecting the "album" Triangle>Add to Playlist>Create Playlist, and it'll already have the name of it there, there's no need for a keyboard!
For Entrance music and Goal Music etc. These are indvidual files. Just leave them in the folder. You've only made a playlist for the above because they have many files. Entrance music etc. only has one. Therefore, there's no need.
For Xbox 360 users:
As you'll know there are lot of problems facing 360 owners, from burning, to transfering, to file names...the following explanation was made some time ago, instead you may want to follow the instructions in this thread :http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/12471.page
File name transfering from PC to 360 is becoming a bit of enigma, no-one actually knows if it's possible. (I haven't got an Xbox myself, I'm just taking other owner's advice)
Anywho, the original instruction:
1. It's the same process as for the PS3, but instead of using a flashdrive, burn the chants/themes onto a cd (of which needs to be a CD-R, the 360 does not recognise DVD-RW or CD-RW discs.
2. You will need to make the CD a "Audio CD", otherwise you will not be able to copy the files to your HD. Be advised, burning the CDs as "audio", means that you'll need more than one cd, as most programs won't let you write more than "a given number" of tracks on the cd. So even though you'll have more than enough space in terms of MB, you won't be able to finish the cd if you have to many files.
3. To then make a custom soundtrack, go here:http://www.ehow.com/how_2071060_custom-soundtracks-xbox.html
If you find that certain audio is too loud or too quiet, you can download "Audacity" (free),http://audacity.sourceforge.net
Open the specific file(s) and increase or decrease volume by Select All>Effect>Amplify>Extract as MP3
"Do these files have to stay on my HDD or can I remove them after I've saved them in FIFA?"
You will need to keep them on your HDD. That is where FIFA11 accesses them from.
"Why can't I upload to the site?"
You can't upload because the forum has a minority of idiots, basically. If everyone had access there would be files deleted because someone took offence to their rival's chants/their team being mocked etc. etc.. Virus risk would increase ten-fold. Plus the majority of files are selected because of their quality - This wouldn't happen if everyone had access. If you genuinely want to participate, I've created a Public Acces folder for which you may upload files to be approved. Password is: UPLOAD
"It takes too long to download"
Indvidual files take seconds to download, although you do have to wait 20 seconds for it to be confirmed (this is how 4shared make money, by frustrating people so that they buy the premium version)
Zip files are now up for all leagues and audio. 20 seconds is nothing for a whole load of chants.
"I can't hear them"
If you can't hear them at all, you've installed them incorrectly.
However, make sure by going to Audio Settings in the game> set ALL audio i.e. SFX, Commentary, Player Calls etc. etc. to about a quarter of the slider, and set MUSIC as FULL. Music contains the custom chants, not Chants....easily to be confused. This fixed it for me, it should fix it for you. For entrance music, make sure you have the latest download, see above Zips, for optimal volume.
"Can these files be trusted? Might they have a virus."
1. My PC is virus free and scanned weekly.
2. When you download it will tell you whether or not it has a virus.
3. If you're still unsure you can manually scan the files yourself.
"Recording my own chants"
Should want to record chants yourself I recommend downloading Audacity (free):http://www.download-audacity.com/
Video on how to record chants etc. :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY-93HgiuyU
It goes by fairly quickly, just pause if it gets too fast.