FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
WWE Wrestlemania 28 Results  XML
FIFA 12  > Off Topic

Scouted
[Avatar]

Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Don't worry I won't . It's just very weird that people have wrestlers in their sig or avatars. Oh so, very, very weird.

Now i'm worried, i've got myself as my avatar! what does that say about me?

I haven't the slightest clue what you're trying to say.

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Don't worry I won't . It's just very weird that people have wrestlers in their sig or avatars. Oh so, very, very weird.

If it is sad to have wrestlers in your sig/avatar, is it worse to have yourself?

<------ That's me from my new movie Attack of the Herbals (shameful plug)

Check out my new movie Attack of the Herbals
[WWW]

Scouted
[Avatar]

Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:

If it is sad to have wrestlers in your sig/avatar, is it worse to have yourself?

It's indifferent really. Wrestlers are fake sportsmen who look like they have took enough steroids to kill a small bear, normally have their shirts off and are always babbling *, that's why it's weird.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/04/2012 03:31:37

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:

It's indifferent really. Wrestlers are fake sportsmen who look like they have took enough steroids to kill a small bear, normally have their shirts off and are always babbling *, that's why it's weird.

Uh oh, you better stay away from my next movie, "*-Slam", a genre bending action/horror fest! Try to think Dodgeball meets Lost Boys! My director has a bit of a crazy imagination and a fondness to take the mickey out of wrestling!

*Edit - You can't say *? s-u-c-k-e-r? what kind of a world do we live in?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/04/2012 09:24:41

Check out my new movie Attack of the Herbals
[WWW]

Local Club Hero

TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:

Well vince likes roids hence why cena is the"top guy".
That's called a promo to try an get in the persons head *kayface.

Don't no why they have shirts off.idk better freer movement perhaps?

Local Club Hero

DT-bomb123 wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:

So thoughts?

Champions League Winner
[Avatar]
Location: Kidnapping Mathieu Debuchy From Lille with Yohan Cabaye

DT-bomb123 wrote:
geordie-glover wrote:
ManUtd4eva710 wrote:
geordie-glover wrote:anyone who thought taker would lose..... what course undertaker won't lose his streak because it has become a main part of wrestlemania

He stated before he wanted the streak to end

it will never end no matter what story line they pull. The Undertake is one of the reasons most old school fans still watch this including me. Without the streak there is no undertake anymore because they have lost the last thing he is wrestling for. With out undertaker there is a lot of fans who go walking.

remember it is fake, they just build it up that undertaker will lose so when he wins people are shocked. Everyone knew he'd win, it's the old double bluff trick

Maybe a couple of times during the match you think that.But build up wise most know taker will win.After 21 years why end is and yes 21 years as taker was injured for 1 year wm15

indeed wouldn't end. Interesting thing, Undertaker started out at WCW and he wasn't the undertaker google Mean mark callous. They must have killed him during WCW

Scouted
[Avatar]

DT-bomb123 wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Local Club Hero

geordie-glover wrote:
DT-bomb123 wrote:
geordie-glover wrote:
ManUtd4eva710 wrote:
geordie-glover wrote:anyone who thought taker would lose..... what course undertaker won't lose his streak because it has become a main part of wrestlemania

it will never end no matter what story line they pull. The Undertake is one of the reasons most old school fans still watch this including me. Without the streak there is no undertake anymore because they have lost the last thing he is wrestling for. With out undertaker there is a lot of fans who go walking.

remember it is fake, they just build it up that undertaker will lose so when he wins people are shocked. Everyone knew he'd win, it's the old double bluff trick

Maybe a couple of times during the match you think that.But build up wise most know taker will win.After 21 years why end is and yes 21 years as taker was injured for 1 year wm15

indeed wouldn't end. Interesting thing, Undertaker started out at WCW and he wasn't the undertaker google Mean mark callous. They must have killed him during WCW

Never will end it.They want it to be one of the big key things at wm

Local Club Hero

TJefferson1801 wrote:
DT-bomb123 wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:

Read it again

Champions League Winner
[Avatar]
Location: Kidnapping Mathieu Debuchy From Lille with Yohan Cabaye

DT-bomb123 wrote:
geordie-glover wrote:
DT-bomb123 wrote:
geordie-glover wrote:
ManUtd4eva710 wrote:

Never will end it.They want it to be one of the big key things at wm

Apparently rock will be at the next wrestlemania so i've heard. I think they are going to slowly take undertaker out and put rock in as that main attraction. They will never made undertaker lose to get him out, he will just be slowly taken away from the event and replaced with someone else. Will be slow though, so people almost don't notice

Scouted
[Avatar]

DT-bomb123 wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
DT-bomb123 wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:
Pesty wrote:
TJefferson1801 wrote:

Read it again

It's incomprehensible nonsense.

FIFA 12  > Off Topic
Go to: