[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
FIFA 11 PC Demo - problem with "fifaconfig" aplication  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > PC Discussion
Author Message


Waterboy

Joined: 15/09/2010 12:56:36
Messages: 19
Offline

I have problem, when im starting FIFA 11 PC Demo - i have error:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4871/59962251.jpg

Can smb help me?


Local Club Sub
[Avatar]
Joined: 26/05/2010 13:20:30
Messages: 249
Location: Padova
Offline

You are not the only one: it seems there are some problems with the configurator... By the way the Gamepad configurator is awesome: it perfectly supports my Ps2 adaptor

http://italia.soccergaming.com
EA SPORTS Official Partner
[Email] [WWW]


Park Captain
[Avatar]
Joined: 08/09/2010 11:00:55
Messages: 65
Location: Bihor County, Romania
Offline

This Demo has major problems like FPS issues / LAG / Nv4_disp error / E001 error etc.. those really need to be fixed.

Currently playing: God of War Collection Next : FIFA 11

FIFA 11 ''Beginning'' CO-OP Goal Compilation
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BHuo8BP3Ew[/url
[Yahoo!]


Waterboy

Joined: 15/09/2010 12:56:36
Messages: 19
Offline

Ok, but reason could be low computer or what other?


Local Club Sub
[Avatar]
Joined: 09/09/2010 08:17:32
Messages: 159
Offline

cem_ea_id.hiddenknife93 wrote:This Demo has major problems like FPS issues / LAG / Nv4_disp error / E001 error etc.. those really need to be fixed.


The game runs absalutely perfect for me, They can not do anything about your operating system having broken files, Your PC not being good enough etc etc, And as the game runs fine for me and probably everyone who's not on here complaining and whinging etc, they won't be fixing a demo, Buy the full game and wait for them to optimise it better for you. Even though I don't see any problems with anything in the game.



Waterboy

Joined: 15/09/2010 12:56:36
Messages: 19
Offline

fifa 10 going perfect.

i dont know my problem..


Waterboy

Joined: 27/05/2010 03:52:42
Messages: 3
Offline

cem_ea_id.JoshehLPFC wrote:
cem_ea_id.hiddenknife93 wrote:This Demo has major problems like FPS issues / LAG / Nv4_disp error / E001 error etc.. those really need to be fixed.


The game runs absalutely perfect for me, They can not do anything about your operating system having broken files, Your PC not being good enough etc etc, And as the game runs fine for me and probably everyone who's not on here complaining and whinging etc, they won't be fixing a demo, Buy the full game and wait for them to optimise it better for you. Even though I don't see any problems with anything in the game.


Very true Josheh, its certain configurations and the fact that some people are probably trying to run the game on too higher settings , also could be slow low end compuiters or badly mantained computers...happens all the time.....Fifa 11 demo runs perfect for me,,,,


Local Club Sub
[Avatar]
Joined: 09/09/2010 08:17:32
Messages: 159
Offline

Fifa 10 on PC is running probably 10 year old software etc, It doesn't need really any good computer to run.

This is next gen, And even though you should be able to run it on pretty ordinary computers, It's always best to have decent hardware behind your computer.

cem_ea_id.Publicglutton wrote:
cem_ea_id.JoshehLPFC wrote:
cem_ea_id.hiddenknife93 wrote:This Demo has major problems like FPS issues / LAG / Nv4_disp error / E001 error etc.. those really need to be fixed.


The game runs absalutely perfect for me, They can not do anything about your operating system having broken files, Your PC not being good enough etc etc, And as the game runs fine for me and probably everyone who's not on here complaining and whinging etc, they won't be fixing a demo, Buy the full game and wait for them to optimise it better for you. Even though I don't see any problems with anything in the game.


Very true Josheh, its certain configurations and the fact that some people are probably trying to run the game on too higher settings , also could be slow low end compuiters or badly mantained computers...happens all the time.....Fifa 11 demo runs perfect for me,,,,


Yeah buddy, A lot of these people without being rude, Would actually be kids who don't know much about computers, I'm trying to help them but it's hard... haha!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 15/09/2010 19:39:06




Waterboy

Joined: 11/09/2010 14:08:38
Messages: 11
Offline

cem_ea_id.hiddenknife93 wrote:This Demo has major problems like FPS issues / LAG / Nv4_disp error / E001 error etc.. those really need to be fixed.



yeah i have fps, LAG and Nv4_disp error.. and it doesnt happen with any other game :/


any ideas on what I could do ?


Last pick at the park

Joined: 15/08/2010 04:15:27
Messages: 48
Offline

cem_ea_id.JoshehLPFC wrote:Fifa 10 on PC is running probably 10 year old software etc, It doesn't need really any good computer to run.

This is next gen, And even though you should be able to run it on pretty ordinary computers, It's always best to have decent hardware behind your computer.

cem_ea_id.Publicglutton wrote:
cem_ea_id.JoshehLPFC wrote:
cem_ea_id.hiddenknife93 wrote:This Demo has major problems like FPS issues / LAG / Nv4_disp error / E001 error etc.. those really need to be fixed.


The game runs absalutely perfect for me, They can not do anything about your operating system having broken files, Your PC not being good enough etc etc, And as the game runs fine for me and probably everyone who's not on here complaining and whinging etc, they won't be fixing a demo, Buy the full game and wait for them to optimise it better for you. Even though I don't see any problems with anything in the game.


Very true Josheh, its certain configurations and the fact that some people are probably trying to run the game on too higher settings , also could be slow low end compuiters or badly mantained computers...happens all the time.....Fifa 11 demo runs perfect for me,,,,


Yeah buddy, A lot of these people without being rude, Would actually be kids who don't know much about computers, I'm trying to help them but it's hard... haha!


dont talk bullshít. only due to the fact the demo runs on your pc without problems, other people are not idiots. now drink your warm milk and go to bed, Mr. rul0r.


Local Club Sub
[Avatar]
Joined: 09/09/2010 08:17:32
Messages: 159
Offline

cem_ea_id.magla wrote:
cem_ea_id.JoshehLPFC wrote:Fifa 10 on PC is running probably 10 year old software etc, It doesn't need really any good computer to run.

This is next gen, And even though you should be able to run it on pretty ordinary computers, It's always best to have decent hardware behind your computer.

cem_ea_id.Publicglutton wrote:
cem_ea_id.JoshehLPFC wrote:
cem_ea_id.hiddenknife93 wrote:This Demo has major problems like FPS issues / LAG / Nv4_disp error / E001 error etc.. those really need to be fixed.


The game runs absalutely perfect for me, They can not do anything about your operating system having broken files, Your PC not being good enough etc etc, And as the game runs fine for me and probably everyone who's not on here complaining and whinging etc, they won't be fixing a demo, Buy the full game and wait for them to optimise it better for you. Even though I don't see any problems with anything in the game.


Very true Josheh, its certain configurations and the fact that some people are probably trying to run the game on too higher settings , also could be slow low end compuiters or badly mantained computers...happens all the time.....Fifa 11 demo runs perfect for me,,,,


Yeah buddy, A lot of these people without being rude, Would actually be kids who don't know much about computers, I'm trying to help them but it's hard... haha!


dont talk bullshít. only due to the fact the demo runs on your pc without problems, other people are not idiots. now drink your warm milk and go to bed, Mr. rul0r.


How Am I talking *? So many people in here don't know * about their settings, Or anything to do with PCs..... If I was having problems, I'd do what you would usually do, Check other websites for fixes "Demo so new just wait a day or so", Check your own system, Go through drivers and hardware etc and find the problem.

Obviously it can be EA's game, And having problems with certain hardware in the system, But I guarentee you a lot of these people would be coming from a really bad 10 year old engine / Game like FIFA 10 and expecting FIFA 11 to run the same, When it's actually new technology Which requires newer hardware.

I'm actually on here trying to give people assistance, And what is a "rul0r"?...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 15/09/2010 19:51:43




Waterboy

Joined: 15/09/2010 13:44:23
Messages: 2
Offline

All running fine for me on highest settings loving it so far much better the last year looks alot better.

This will be the 1st FIFA i buy on the pc just was wondering is there a online pro mode same as the console 11v11 or is it 5v5 because that might change my mind.


Local Club Sub
[Avatar]
Joined: 09/09/2010 08:17:32
Messages: 159
Offline

Consoles is 11 vs 11, But it never works, There'D never really be a 11 vs 11 game.

PC get 5v5 which I find better, Less people meaning better games, Not as many people to ruin it.



Waterboy

Joined: 15/09/2010 13:44:23
Messages: 2
Offline

cem_ea_id.JoshehLPFC wrote:Consoles is 11 vs 11, But it never works, There'D never really be a 11 vs 11 game.

PC get 5v5 which I find better, Less people meaning better games, Not as many people to ruin it.


I had many games that was more then 16 players init might not have finished with everyone still playing but it's abit disappointing not to have the option when pc online gaming is alot better then console.


Waterboy

Joined: 15/09/2010 12:56:36
Messages: 19
Offline

But mans

I think, you dont understand my problem.

I have other problem - when im start game, i have comunicat - FifaConfig problem.
When im giving "FIFACONFIC.exe" i have identic windows with identic windows problem.
I think it isnt brake of my low computer. i havent, i dont know, - net framework? maybe its reason.
i cant start game..!
Archive - FIFA 11  > PC Discussion
Go to: