[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Issues redeeming online code  XML
FIFA Street  > General Discussion

Waterboy

Hong Kong
Play Station 3
I have tried million times, the pre-order code cannot be redeemed

Waterboy

Me too (problem with Pre-order code entry)

HK / PS3

Help me please

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/03/2012 19:30:15

Waterboy

USA/CALIFORNIA
Xbox360

I have tried numerous times to activate my online pass but all it says is that it has already been used. I tried using caps and no caps and still nothing! I really want to be able to play online!

Park Captain

"This is an sure shot to resolve the CODE issue's.
I have found that the steps below help to resolve most of the rock band code issues.

1. Create a new PSN ID(New PSN ID will need to match the region of the disc).
2. Log into your new PSN ID.
3. Enter your Online pass code.
4. Once pass code has been entered, Reboot console.
5. After reboot, log into old PSN ID.

If you continue to receive an error when redeeming the Online Pass code, please check the region of your PSN Account. To do this,check the region of the game by looking at the number inside the globe located on the spine of the game case. Once you have created the new PSN ID, login to the new account and redeem the access code. It will work this time and allow you to download and install the online access file from the PSN Store. If you are unsure which region you are in, Please check form the list below:

1: The Americas, and their dependencies, East Asia (except China and Mongolia), and Southeast Asia.
2: Africa, Middle East, Southwest Asia, Europe (except Belarus, Russia and Ukraine), Australia, New Zealand, and their dependencies.
3: Central Asia, East Asia (China and Mongolia only), South Asia, Eastern Europe, and their dependencies.

I hope this time it will fix your issue."

This is what I was told to do for a pre-order code that I was given to replace the original that seemed to not work. Whoever has a replacement code that the system shows a picture for but it doesn't work, it's a working code still. Do what I posted and it'll work. Amazing that it does. I got multiple codes from the corporate store from which I bought the game as well as EA themselves. Good Luck.

FUT XBOX Moderator
[Avatar]

try redownloading the code again if on xbox , from account management > download history > find online pass,

if not contact ea support, link in first post

Waterboy

Houston TX
Xbox 360

When i entered my FIFA Street online pass it gave an error. When ever i try again it says the online pass has already been used.
I tried to go to the help center but when ever i try to login to there, to contact somebody it says:

An error occurred!
Refresh this page or try another search term at the Help Center.

Please help me!

Waterboy

TandK wrote:Houston TX
Xbox 360

When i entered my FIFA Street online pass it gave an error. When ever i try again it says the online pass has already been used.
I tried to go to the help center but when ever i try to login to there, to contact somebody it says:

An error occurred!
Refresh this page or try another search term at the Help Center.

Please help me!

It happened the same to me but on PS3...now I have no where to download it from my psn account and when I try to enter it it says it has been used already.
I asked the EA Support and they sent me here pleading that it is an in-game problem and they can't help me. My only help left is to see if any moderator can resolve my problem.

Waterboy

Brazil
PS3

I tried to activate my online pass, but it says is that it is incorrect or no more valuable. I tried using caps and no caps and couldn't get it!

Hoping you can help me.

Thanks.

PS: Sorry about any mistakes.

Waterboy

region : South Africa

Platform : Xbox 360

problem is it always says unable to download online pass from ea servers

Waterboy

have the same issue as above, it says code is invalid or used already.. please do the needfull and get the online servers up and running.

India
Playstation 3

Waterboy

UK Cambridge

Xbox 360

i try to redeem online pass but it say my code has been alredy used

Local Club Hero

SWE LuleƄ

Bought my game in USA but my online code wont work when I'm typing it in home.
It says that the code is either not correct or is no longer active. And I can also not buy a new code from PSN-store

PSN ID: Henziw

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 21/04/2012 11:49:27

Waterboy

Same problem. My son bought Fifa street new from HMV two weeks ago. His brother emailed EA the same day but still heard nothing back. Perhaps for Uk users we should email this forum to Watchdog or contact local Trading Standards. Pretty disgusted with EA that they charge for online on top of MS Xbox anyway but then not to redeem codes and ignore all requests for help. Now all of their help seems to be down as well.

Has anyone managed to get anywhere with EA?

Waterboy

the last reply I got was over 3 weeks ago and it stated they were unable to resolve my issue and I would be contacted within 10 bus days by a manager. I was never contacted. EA is sweeping this under the rug. This is the one and only FIFA Street I'll ever buy

Waterboy

Philippines/PS3

I just bought Fifa Street and when I try to redeem online pass it says the code is already used or incorrect
FIFA Street  > General Discussion
Go to: