[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
HELP PLEASE STOLEN PLAYER  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > UT11 Discussion

Part-time Contract
[Avatar]

MY 13 YEAR OLD BROTHER HAS HAD IS TORRES TORRES STOLEN IVE GOT THE ONLINE ID OF THE PERSON WHAT CAN I DO

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

Hit him in the face

Waterboy

ps3.mkte1982 wrote:MY 13 YEAR OLD BROTHER HAS HAD IS TORRES TORRES STOLEN IVE GOT THE ONLINE ID OF THE PERSON WHAT CAN I DO

Report him to the EA moderators, please.
You can raise a ticket and one of our team members will be happy to look into the matter.
Thank you.

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

Sounds like he got scammed... If so ea can't help

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

cem_ea_id.whita11 wrote:Sounds like he got scammed... If so ea can't help

It's certainly not a question of can't..

Team: Swedish Silvers 41212 starring Wernbloom!

Waterboy

My 10 year old son has just had his whole team of players stolen for the second time in a week! I have contacted EA who say there is nothing they can do. I find this a very poor response after all the money spent buying gold packs and Jumbo packs to build the teams also time playing to build up these teams.

I am sure they could in some way have reimbursed the account with either that players that were stolen, gold cards or Jumbo cards.

Or on the other hand were the players stolen by someone else or is this just EA way of getting people to line their pockets with more money as they try to build a team then the delete their squad?

What is the point in my son even playing the game again if the same thing is going to happen !!!!

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

EA will do nothing about it and want you to go spend some REAL money on MSP so they can make even more money out of you

BoylesXI
Gk Cesar
Rb Maicon
Cb IF Lucio
Cb IF Chiellini
Lb T.Silva
Cm IF Hamsik
Cm Cambiasso
Cm IF Pastore
CF Sneijder
St IF Lavezzi
St Ibrahimovic (need IF Ibra)

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

I will bump this up for you

Cheers For The Sig Donk

SMeLLY PiG HeRe !!!!!!

cem_ea_id.EpLaLL5tarZ wrote:someone else can run this.. im leaving the forums . cya guys

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

Up we go

Cheers For The Sig Donk

SMeLLY PiG HeRe !!!!!!

cem_ea_id.EpLaLL5tarZ wrote:someone else can run this.. im leaving the forums . cya guys

Professional Contract

ps3.brizer wrote:My 10 year old son has just had his whole team of players stolen for the second time in a week! I have contacted EA who say there is nothing they can do. I find this a very poor response after all the money spent buying gold packs and Jumbo packs to build the teams also time playing to build up these teams.

I am sure they could in some way have reimbursed the account with either that players that were stolen, gold cards or Jumbo cards.

Or on the other hand were the players stolen by someone else or is this just EA way of getting people to line their pockets with more money as they try to build a team then the delete their squad?

What is the point in my son even playing the game again if the same thing is going to happen !!!!

You should educate him about phishing, strong passwords etc. This will help him not only on UT but the internet in general.

Just after the first time it happened would have been a good time to do this.

Archive - FIFA 11  > UT11 Discussion
Go to: