[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Through the legs...???!  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion

Last pick at the park

Hey,

Does anyone know how to let the ball go through your legs when a ball comes from the side ?
And I am NOT talking about the R1 (RB) one where the player tricks the opposing player.
The AI did it to me a couple of times and I managed to do it once. Does it maybe depend on the situation your player is in and he will do it automatically ?!

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

I think it is just something that happens. Maybe you need to have the flair trait. I believe this happened when I was Didier.

Basically it is like a step over but before the ball is trapped.

Last pick at the park

That's exactly what I meant, Chamakh did it to me and so did Rosicky.
When I did it I had C. Ronaldo. So I guess it depends on the circumstance ?
Too bad actually, I would love to be in control of that.

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

Yea me too, it is a nice little turn to control the ball going towards goal in some situations. I'm not 100% sure if you can do it manually, but I know for a fact that when I did it, it was just by holding a direction I wanted to go.

Last pick at the park
[Avatar]

xbox.yung wezzy wrote:Yea me too, it is a nice little turn to control the ball going towards goal in some situations. I'm not 100% sure if you can do it manually, but I know for a fact that when I did it, it was just by holding a direction I wanted to go.

same thing happened to me with CR7 i was holding a direction and he just did it on his own because he is too good for this game

If the river runs red, take the dirt track instead

GT: Anita Horr
[Email]

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

Lol

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

cem_ea_id.Fist_Pumps wrote: he just did it on his own because he is too good for this game

l.m.a.o.w.t.h

Champions: 2010

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

cem_ea_id.Fist_Pumps wrote:
xbox.yung wezzy wrote:Yea me too, it is a nice little turn to control the ball going towards goal in some situations. I'm not 100% sure if you can do it manually, but I know for a fact that when I did it, it was just by holding a direction I wanted to go.

same thing happened to me with CR7 i was holding a direction and he just did it on his own because he is too good for this game

lmfao..
nice one

Park Captain
[Avatar]

Park Captain
[Avatar]

ps3.speiky wrote:Hey,

Does anyone know how to let the ball go through your legs when a ball comes from the side ?
And I am NOT talking about the R1 (RB) one where the player tricks the opposing player.
The AI did it to me a couple of times and I managed to do it once. Does it maybe depend on the situation your player is in and he will do it automatically ?!

This was exactly what I wanted to ask, iniesta did it to me in the 18 yard box and sent my defender
flying the other way and was through on goal... it was actually quite upsetting, i just put my
gamepad down and stared in amazement!
Archive - FIFA 11  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: